Share Price £119,250 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £477,000 | £11,925 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
The Refinery - 3 bed apartment in Newham
place Knights Road, Silvertown, E16 2AT
An impressive 2nd floor 3-bed apartment benefiting from a large balcony and generous storage space ready to move in to now, just minutes away from the station.
To be eligible for a home at The Refinery, you need to:
- Have a yearly household income of under £90,000.
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase.
READY TO MOVE INTO NOW
This 2nd floor three bedroom apartment benefits of an en-suite with rain shower head to master bedroom and additional bathroom with over-bath shower.
The apartment is bright and airy with oak plank wood effect laminate flooring to hall, kitchen, lounge/dining room. It also comes with a large private balcony from where you can enjoy the wonderful views over the Docklands.
When you step inside one of the homes at The Refinery you discover just how well-appointed these most modern of living spaces are.
This home comes with an exceptionally high quality of internal specification as standard and features a stylish open plan kitchen/living room with cleverly used space and contemporary decoration being the order of the day.
And, as if that wasn't enough, the apartment comes with its own balcony, so you can enjoy some private outdoor space as well as the spacious communal 5th floor roof top garden.
Perfectly placed between Canary Wharf and London City airport, The Refinery is the ideal residence for singles, couples, and families, keen to have all that London has to offer within easy reach.
Just a short stroll from The Refinery you will find the beautiful Thames Barrier Park. Enjoy an evening saunter by the waterside, or take a wander through the wildflower meadow, or simply relax and read a book in the sunken gardens.
Living at the Refinery you are spoiled for choice
Numerous cafes, bars, restaurants and eateries opening almost weekly, offer a vast array of options that cover everything from classic pub food to delicious oriental cuisine, all with beautiful views of the docks.
All available through Shared Ownership in Silvertown in East London.
About Southern Home Ownership
Southern Home Ownership, part of Southern Housing Group, offer a variety of different developments, ranging from traditional family homes in the countryside to vibrant city apartments. All our homes are offered on a shared ownership basis and provide exciting opportunities for first time buyers, in London and the South East.
Our Southern Home Ownership Team is committed to providing high-quality design and excellent customer service.
- Perfect for commuters
- Silvertown DLR just minutes away
- Offers direct links to Canary Wharf and the City of London
- Exceptionally high quality specification
- Stylish open plan layout
- Flexible accommodation
- Ideal for working from home
- Super fast ‘Hyperoptic’ WiFi connection - free for your first 3 months
- Own private balcony
- Spacious communal courtyard
- Stunning 5th floor roof top garden offering views of the city
- Bike storage
- Contemporary handle-less kitchen with recessed under unit LED lighting
- AEG integrated appliances
- AEG freestanding washer/dryer to hall cupboard
- Oak plank wood effect laminate flooring to hall, kitchen, lounge/dining room
- Fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- Video entry system