You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
4-bedroom homes with private garden and parking available to all properties launching late 2021
Introducing a collection of 4 bedroom homes, at Maiden Lane – a brand new development in Crayford, South East London
Nestled alongside the River Cray, Maiden Lane is an exciting development bringing Shared Ownership homes to the area of Crayford. What’s more Maiden Lane’s location will deliver well connected homes in terms of transport and local amenities – allowing residents to benefit from having offers everything they need close to their r doorstep!
Get on the property ladder with your new home in Crayford, South East London
This is your chance to move into a beautifully designed home that has been built around people and is suitable for every kind of lifestyle. Located in a thriving and popular destination, living at Maiden Lane means you will be part of a rapidly evolving neighbourhood. The development has everything you could need on your doorstep making life that little bit more convenient.
Shared Ownership with L&Q
Under the Shared Ownership scheme, you part-own and part-rent your home, making it possible for first-time buyers and families to get on the property ladder.
The minimum share you can purchase is 25% and the maximum is 75%. You will usually pay a mortgage on the part you own and a subsidised rent on the part you don’t own. As your income rises, you can increase the share you own until you eventually own 100%.
Register your interest
Register your interest today to be amongst the first to hear about the launch
*Images used are representative of typical L&Q showhomes
- Less than a mile to Crayford station
- Reach London Bridge in 32 minutes & Charing Cross in 35 minutes from Crayford Station*
- Under 15 minutes walk from the high street
- Bus services providing connections to Bluewater Shopping Centre and Crayford town centre are just a short walk from your doorstep
- Available through Shared Ownership
- Parking available to all homes
- Launching late 2021