Share Price £116,148 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £232,295 | £5,807 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Fletcher's Rise - 2 bed house in Wombourne - Staffordshire
place Fletcher's Rise, Off Beggars Bush Lane, WV5 0PS
Fletchers Rise offers plenty of space with serene surroundings and large, open meadows
You are eligible to purchase a Home Reach property in England or Wales if:
· Your household income does not exceed £80,000 per annum for homes outside of London (£90,000 in London)
· You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
· You are a first-time buyer or used to own a home, but cannot afford to buy outright now
· The shared ownership property will be your principle and only home
· You have passed a financial assessment, demonstrating you are financially able to purchase the minimum share value and support the monthly costs.
This 2-bed home benefits from an open plan kitchen/living/dining area, downstairs cloakroom and built-in storage to the ground floor.
Upstairs is complete with the master bedroom with built-in storage, a further second bedroom and the family bathroom.
*Images are for illustrative purposes only. Please speak to Sales Adviser for full details*
**Prices vary across plots, please speak to a sales advisor for more information**
Service charge outlined on this portal is heylo’s monthly lease management fee and if applicable, includes an estimated monthly buildings insurance charge. Additional Estate and Service charge fees may apply and are available directly from the sales team on site.
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Built-in storage to the ground floor
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Built-in storage to the master
- Premium fitted kitchen
- Hob/built-in single oven/glass splashback/curved glass chimney hood
- Ideal Standard contemporary white Concept Air sanitaryware suite
- Combined USB/double sockets to the kitchen and master bedroom
- Gas central heating
- External light to the front porch
- Mains wired smoke detectors with battery back up
- Landscaped front garden
- External tap