Share percentage 25%, full price £410,000, £5,125 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,289
Rent £538, Service charge £240, Mortgage £511*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
2 bedroom apartment available for £102,500 with Shared Ownership in Park Royal!
Marquess House - Apartment 623
2 bedroom 3rd floor apartment offering 64.2 sq.m of internal floor area with outdoor space. Contact a member of our sales team now to view our new show home.
£102,500for a 25% share of £410,000and a deposit as low as £5,125and a minimum income of £43,639.
L&Q at Regency Heights
Offering a stepping stone to home ownership in Brent, the first collection of 1 & 2 bedroom Shared Ownership apartments at Regency Heights are available now and ready to move in! These homes are well positioned for those who are looking to find a new home in 2020 and become part of a new community within the heart of one of London's largest regeneration projects.
Receiving huge investment in transport, infrastructure, arts and culture, Old Oak and Park Royal will soon be one of the most important - and most exciting - new districts in London. Now you can be part of it by becoming the homeowner of a stylish Shared Ownership apartment that stands in the footprint of the former Guinness brewery. With Shared Ownership available from as little as a 25% share of the property, this is a place for Londoners like you to call home.
Park Royal Connections
First there was Canary Wharf. Then the Olympic Park. Now, there is Old Oak and Park Royal. With £25bn being invested to build the UK's largest station in over a century and create thousands of new homes and jobs, Old Oak and Park Royal is the country's largest regeneration project - and a complete reinvention of West London.
For those who would like to and are able to visit us, the Show Home is now open on an appointment-only basis, with extra measures in place to ensure your wellbeing. Please call us to book your appointment. If you would prefer to speak to our Sales Team from your own home, they are still on hand and can conduct appointments via phone, email and by virtual tour. *We are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers, staff and members of the public.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
- Homes ready to move in
- Located in the heart of the £26 billion Old Oak and Park Royal regeneration
- Outdoor space to every home
- Travel connections from Park Royal and Hanger Lane Zone 3
- Close to the A40 and the North Circular Road
- Short walk to Central line Zone 3
- The only place where HS2 meets the Crossrail
- Largest regeneration project since the London 2012 Olympic Games
- Proposed 26,000 new jobs in the surrounding areas
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £410,000, £5,125 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%