Share Price £123,000 (from 60% Min. Share)
Full Value £205,000 | £6,150 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Hythe - Hampshire
place 11 Marine Court, Jones Lane, SO45 6GL
Second floor apartment with parking
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
>Two bedroom, second floor apartment
>Available onShared Ownershipresale
>Deposits starting at £6,150*
>Minimum household income: £34,558 per annum
Your new home
Featuring an open-plan living / dining room, with dual-aspect windows to let the light flood in. The kitchen is fitted with an oven, hob and hood. There are two comfortable bedrooms, with a built-in wardrobe to the master. The family bathroom benefits from a white, three-piece suite, including a shower over the bath.
Allocated parking is provided for one car.
0800 telephone numbers are free of charge from BT landlines. Non-BT customers and mobile phone users should contact their service providers for information about the cost of calls.
Images may be computer generated and are for illustrative purposes only, so may not be representative of exact plots. Images may be of a different model of home. Individual specification, fittings and features such as windows, brick, carpets, paint and other material colours may vary. Any furnishings are not included in any sale, but are for guidance only.
*Affordability and eligibility criteria apply. All figures are illustrative based upon buying a minimum share. Purchase share values will be determined based upon applicant’s individual financial circumstances, in line with Homes England guidelines. Applicants will be referred to a nominated mortgage advisor for a financial assessment and will be expected to maximise the percentage of share they purchase.
- Lease term remaining: 111 years
- Open-plan living area with dual-aspect windows
- Fitted kitchen with oven, hob and hood
- White sanitaryware to family bathroom
- Allocated parking provided for one car