Share Price £197,500 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £395,000 | £9,875 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Potters Field - 2 bed house in Ringmer - East Sussex
place Potters Field, Bishop Lane, BN8 5JT
Attractive new development is in the popular countryside village of Ringmer
You are eligible to purchase a Home Reach property in England or Wales if:
· Your household income does not exceed £80,000 per annum for homes outside of London (£90,000 in London)
· You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
· You are a first-time buyer or used to own a home, but cannot afford to buy outright now
· The shared ownership property will be your principle and only home
· You have passed a financial assessment, demonstrating you are financially able to purchase the minimum share value and support the monthly costs.
Stylish, modern and open-plan, this house is a home designed for contemporary living.
On the ground floor, the well-appointed kitchen, spacious dining area, and comfortable living room, flow seamlessly into one.
Upstairs you’ll find a family-sized bathroom and 2 well-proportioned bedrooms.
*Images are for illustrative purposes only. Please speak to Sales Adviser for full details*
**Prices vary across plots, please speak to a sales advisor for more information**
Service charge outlined on this portal is heylo’s monthly lease management fee and if applicable, includes an estimated monthly buildings insurance charge. Additional Estate and Service charge fees may apply and are available directly from the sales team on site.
- Open plan living/dining area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Separate kitchen space
- Built-in storage to the ground floor
- Ensuite to the master
- Standard fitted kitchen
- Hotpoint hob/built-in single oven/glass splashback/chimney hood
- Ideal Standard contemporary white sanitary ware suite
- Combined USB/double sockets to the kitchen and master bedroom
- Gas central heating
- Mains wired smoke detectors with battery back-up
- Landscaped front garden