Share Price £137,500 (from 55% Min. Share)
Full Value £250,000 | £6,875 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Southwater - West Sussex
place Turnpike House, RH13 9LD
Second floor, two-bedroom flat
Priority will be offered to MOD personnel.
Moat is pleased to present to the market this second floor, two-bedroom flat, built circa 2005 and is situated at Lintot Square, Southwater. Southwater village has a selection of local amenities including shops, pubs, restaurants, and leisure facilities including two golf courses. Southwater village is two miles away from Horsham where you can find an even larger selection of shops, a cinema and various leisure facilities. Christ’s Hospital railway station is approximately three miles away with links to Gatwick, London, and the Sussex coast. Good transport links with direct routes to London, Gatwick airport and the South Coast all easily accessible either by train or road.
- Hallway with three storage cupboards
- Fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, integrated oven and extractor fan, space for washing machine, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer with wood effect vinyl flooring
- Open plan living and dining room with laminate flooring and dual aspect windows
- Double bedroom with fitted carpet and dual aspect windows
- Second bedroom with fitted carpet and storage cupboard
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, glass shower screen and tiled effect vinyl flooring
- Electric heating system
- Allocated parking space
- Lease date: 125 years from 15th December 2005
- EPC rating – D (58)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Energy Certificate
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.