Share Price £111,000 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £222,000 | £5,550 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Maidstone - Kent
place Sandling Park, Sandling Lane, ME14 2NY
Two bedroom top floor apartment
Priority will be offered to MOD personnel.
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom top floor apartment built around 2007, situated in a delightful rural setting yet within easy reach of Maidstone town centre. The nearest station is at Maidstone East, just under two miles away, with links to London Victoria and Folkestone. Maidstone town centre is approximately two miles away with a wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The Lockmeadow complex in Maidstone also offers multi-screen cinema, gym and bowling alley. There are many primary and secondary schools in the Maidstone borough including St Paul’s Infant School and North Borough Junior School. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A229 providing links to the M20 to London and the coast.
- Entrance hall with utility cupboard housing boiler and plumbing for washing machine
- Open plan living/dining room area with private balcony
- Open plan modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and hood, space for tall fridge/freezer
- Main bedroom with dressing area
- Second bedroom
- Bathroom with walk in shower, basin and w.c
- One allocated parking space
- Communal bicycle storage
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 February 2007
- EPC rating – C (70)
- Council tax band – D
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Energy Certificate
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.