Share percentage 25%, full price £250,000, £6,250 Min Deposit.
Share percentage 25%, full price £250,000, £6,250 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £878
Rent £430, Service charge £173, Mortgage £275*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.29%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
You may be eligible for this property if:
- We will prioritise those who live and/or work in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
1 bedroom apartment available for £62,500 with Shared Ownership at the award-winning Barking Riverside! Reserve now to receive £2,000 towards your legal fees!
Chamberlin Mansion - Apartment 8
Reserve now to receive £2,000 towards your legal fees!
1 bedroom ground floor apartment with outdoor space. Contact a member of our sales team now to view our new show home.
£62,500for a 25% share of £250,000 and a deposit as low as £6,250and a minimum income of £33,433.
Fielders Quarter at Barking Riverside -
A landmark development for London along the banks of the River Thames. Barking Riverside is a joint venture between L&Q and The Mayor of London, and is one of Europe’s largest brownfield developments, covering an impressive 443 acres, alongside 2km of beautiful south-facing River Thames frontage. The master plan will deliver 10,800 new homes, the brand-new Barking Riverside Overground station, as well as commercial, retail and leisure facilities. This pioneering project will incorporate Envac, one of Europe’s largest automated waste disposal systems. New schools, parks and river walkways will all become home to an estimated 30,000 people at this former 1920s power station site. Fielders Quarter has a collection of Shared Ownership homes available at this award-winning development. Offering a variety of layouts and styles, each home will bring together a perfect blend of comfort, architecture and design.
A place to connect -
Barking Riverside lies beside 2km of beautiful South-facing River Thames frontage, covering 443 acres which will eventually include 10,800 new homes of mixed size and style. There is also provision for 65,000 square metres of commercial floor space for shopping, restaurants, cafés, community and leisure facilities. The Parklands phase will feature open green spaces as well as an Ecology Centre due to open summer 2019.
London’s only district to adopt the NHS Healthy New Town initiative, Barking Riverside is set to incorporate a wide range of health measures, such as an on-site GP surgery, designed to help the residents to live longer, healthier, happier lives. A key element of the initiative is the network of cycle routes, located along the river and through every stage of the development.
Reach Fenchurch Street in 15 minutes
Reach Canary Wharf in 18 minutes
Reach Liverpool Street in 22 minutes
Reach Stratford in 21 minutes
Reach London Bridge in 30 minute
Shared Ownership at Fielders Quarter -
We know that buying a home in London - especially if you're a first time buyer - can often seem unachievable. Shared Ownership through L&Q at Fielders Quarter is a way to get on the ladder that’s more affordable than a traditional purchase.
You can buy a 25% - 75% share of your new home. You’ll then pay a mortgage on this and subsidised rent to us on the remaining share. Usually, you need a deposit of just 10% of the value of your share, meaning you can enjoy the stability of homeownership with a much lower upfront cost.
As time goes on and your income rises, you’ll have the option to staircase to increase the amount you own by buying extra shares. During your ownership, you can do this three times, with prices based on the market value of your home at the time, and some fees involved. Eventually, you can own 100% of your home, and no longer pay rent.
Eligibility criteria applies. You must have a maximum household income of £90,000. Please speak with our sales associates for more information.
For those who would like to and are able to visit us, the Show Home is now open on an appointment-only basis, with extra measures in place to ensure your wellbeing. Please call us to book your appointment. If you would prefer to speak to our Sales Team from your own home, they are still on hand and can conduct appointments via phone, email and by virtual tour. *We are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers, staff and members of the public.
- Set alongside 2km of stunning Thames River frontage
- Thames Clippers is extending its river bus RB1 route to Barking Riverside, with the new pier expected to open in the winter of 2021
- 4.5km extension to Barking Riverside, from the Tilbury Loop line between Barking and Dagenham Dock stations
- Home to Riverside Primary school with excellent results
- Home to a network of cycle and walk paths
- Envac waste disposal system
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Outdoor space to every home
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £250,000, £6,250 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.29%