Share Price £84,000 (from 35% Min. Share)
Full Value £240,000 | £4,200 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
1 bedroom apartment in Brentwood - Essex
place Botham House, Rollason Way, CM14 4DQ
Clarion Housing Group resales
Fantastic one bed apartment with private balcony - buy with just a 5% deposit*
- Minimum salaries required are: £29,716 (single), £33,716 (joint)
- Applicants must have access to £3,500 savings to cover purchasing costs. A higher level of savings will be required to obtain a mortgage
- Applicants must be registered with the Help to Buy Agent, BPHA - www.helptobuyagent3.org.uk - 03333 214044
- Applicants should have a live and/or work connection to the Essex district
- Priority will be given to serving military personnel
Information correct as at April 2021
A fantastic opportunity to own this well presented second floor one bedroom apartment, with private balcony, which is available from just £84,000* through shared ownership.
The spacious lounge area, fitted with wooden flooring, is a wonderfully light, bright space as there is a set of patio doors which allow plenty of natural light to flood into the room. The doors open onto a private balcony providing useful outdoor space.
The stylish kitchen/diner is fitted with wooden flooring, contemporary wooden units with contrasting light work surfaces, stainless steel oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan and integrated appliances.
The bedroom is bright and airy and provides plenty of flexible space.
The contemporary bathroom is fitted with a white 3 piece suite, integrated shower in the bath, glass shower screen, chrome towel rail and is fully tiled around the bath and behind the sink and toilet.
In addition the property benefits from access to off-street parking.
The property is ideally located within walking distance of Brentwood High Street which has a good selection of retail, restaurants and amenities.
For commuters, there are frequent direct services to London Liverpool Street via Brentwood station, which is less than a mile away, and there is easy access to the road network via the A12 and M25.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
For further information please contact Ismail Ali on 0300 456 0615 Ext 9781
- Buy with just a 5% deposit*
- One bedroom
- Private balcony
- Second floor apartment
- Access to off-street parking
- Fixtures and fittings to be agreed
- 112 years remaining on lease
- Located within a modern residential development
- Ideally located within walking distance of Brentwood High Street
- Located just one mile of Warley Country Park
- Frequent direct services to London Liverpool Street via Brentwood station (less than 1/2 mile away)
- Easy access to the national road network via the A12 and M25
- Current energy efficiency rating: B
*terms and conditions apply
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.