Share Price £86,250 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £345,000 | £4,313 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Earlham Square - 1 bed apartment in Newham
place Liseran Court, 3 Ardisia Mews, Forest Gate, E7 9FG
1 bedroom apartment in Earlham Square
Shared Ownership Scheme
You may be eligible for this property if:
- The household income must be £90,000 a year or less.
- You are a first-time buyer, you used to own a home but can’t afford to buy one now, or are an existing owner looking to move.
- Must be able to purchase a minimum share of 25% up to 75%
(options to staircase to 100% ownership can be explored one year after completion)
- You do not own any other property within the UK or over seas.
- You will need to sell any existing property owned before buying through the shared ownership scheme.
WELCOME TO EARLHAM SQUARE
AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW!
A well presented development with 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments spread over 3 blocks available to view now under the Shared Ownership Scheme.
These Shared Ownership apartments are a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers to purchase their first home.
This beautiful unique development consists of modern one, two & three bedroom apartments each with their own private outdoor space including views overlooking the London Sky Line.
The development benefits from its own interlinked courtyards.
Each new home has been designed with flowing, light-filled layouts and finished to a high specification to meet your every comfort which provides a modern, contemporary feel - perfect for relaxed living.
To receive more information and to book viewing please call or email to register your interest on 0203 376 6455
Forest Gate offers a wealth of places to shop, cafes, local pubs, restaurants for all.
Living at Earlham Square means having frequent rail services just around the corner. Trains run from Forest Gate station, a two-minute walk away, into Liverpool Street and Underground connections via the Central, Hammersmith & City, and District Lines in just 15 minutes. Stratford is even quicker, a four-minute hop to one of London's most dynamic new centres for work and leisure. It means Earlham Square offers the opportunity for a work-life balance few can match.
• Symphony Woodbury Range ‘Gloss platinum’ units with polished chrome handles
• Symphony ‘Dark ash’ laminate worktop
• Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
• Zanussi integrated oven in tall unit or under hob
• Zanussi ceramic 4-ring hob
• Zanussi integrated dishwasher
• Zanussi free-standing washer/dryer
• Zanussi integrated stainless steel microwave
• Blanco 1 ½ bowl sink or Blanco Classic main bowl
• Blanco Trim chrome tap
• Symphony Woodbury ‘Chalk white’ glass splashback
• Symphony LED strip lighting
• Smeg extractor hood
Bathrooms & En-suites
• Ideal Standard back-to-wall toilet with soft close lid and chrome finish flush plate
• Ideal Standard Concept Cube basin with Hansgrohe mixer tap
• KALDEWEI Eurowa bath (where applicable)
• Hansgrohe bath mixer tap (where applicable)
• Hansgrohe Croma shower kit and Merlyn hinged shower screen (where applicable)
• Hansgrohe mixer shower control
• Draks vanity top in ‘Egger Black Havana Pine’ with under basin box
• Chrome plated steel toilet roll holder
• Anti-slip ceramic wall and floor tiles by GEMINI in ‘Concrete’
• Heated towel rail
• Draks bespoke mirror unit provided to main bathroom
• Shaver socket
Heating, electrical & Lighting
• White finish sockets and switches
• BT master point in each unit
• Multimedia including TV point in each unit
• Video door entry handset to each unit
• Light to balconies/terraces where applicable
• Amtico wood effect luxury vinyl tiling to the kitchen, living room and hallway
• Kingsmead carpet Pennine Twist - Cloud to bedrooms
• Fitted wardrobes with mirror doors, full length shelf and hanging rail
• Walls, ceilings and joinery finished in Crown Trade, White paint
• Stainless steel door hardware
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property brochure 1 Property brochure 2 Energy Certificate
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.