Share Price £116,250 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £465,000 | £11,625 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Brighton - City of Brighton and Hove
place Sirius, 6 The Boardwalk, BN2 5ZF
Modern two-bedroom first floor luxury apartment
Priority will be offered to MOD personnel.
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this modern two-bedroom first floor luxury apartment, situated in the popular Brighton Marina development. Between miles of beach to the west and the undercliff walk to the east the Marina offers excellent leisure facilities including a Multiplex Cinema, Casino, David Lloyd fitness centre and Bowlplex. With numerous waterfront restaurants along with 24-hour supermarket on site and 24-hour security. Brighton station is approximately two miles away and is served by several buses. Brighton station has fast links to Gatwick, Central London and the Sussex Coast. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A23 with links to the M23 to London.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard. Security entry phone system.
- Cloakroom W/C.
- Open plan kitchen and living/dining room access from living room to private balcony. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen comes with a mix of base and wall units. Integrated oven, hob, extractor fan and fridge/freezer
- Two bedrooms with fitted neutral coloured carpet.
- Modern fitted bathroom W/C with white suite. Shower to bath with glass shower screen. Heated towel rail.
- Decked balcony with glass screen overlooking the marina, cliffs and sea.
- Use of underground car park subject to yearly fee.
- Communal lifts to all floors.
- Secure bicycle storage.
- Lease date: 125years from 01.08.2016
- EPC rating – B (87)
- Council Tax Band - E
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Energy Certificate
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.