Share percentage 35%, full price £370,000, £6,475 Min Deposit.
Share percentage 35%, full price £370,000, £6,475 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,496
Rent £551, Service charge £300, Mortgage £645*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- Over the age of 57
SHOW HOME AND MARKETING SUITE NOW LAUNCHED
Welcome to Belmont Place, Blackheath
This exciting new development offers contemporary new two bedroom apartments, exclusively for those wanting to downsize and who are aged over 57.
The apartments are modern and spacious, with welcoming communal areas, a large garden complete with shared vegetable growing space and wheelchair accessibility throughout.
Belmont Place has been designed to facilitate residents' changing needs, a wide range of interests and to encourage community spirit.
The homes at Belmont Place are available to purchase through Private Sale, Shared Ownership or Shared Equity.
You will own 100% of the property outright, and you can take out a mortgage in order to do this.
You purchase a share between 35% and 75% of the property using a deposit and mortgage. You will then pay rent on the unsold share at 2.75%.
You can purchase a 75% share of the full market value of the property and will not be required to pay rent on the unsold equity. However, you will be able to purchase the remaining share in the future.
To find out more information about the purchasing options available, please speak to a member of our Sales Team.
Live life your way
Close to the leafy open green spaces of Blackheath and Greenwich and only 10 minutes by train to London Bridge from Lewisham Station, Belmont Place is exceptionally well connected.
Set within a secure gated development and designed around your contemporary lifestyle, these stylish new homes, border a central landscaped courtyard and gardens for residents to enjoy. Self-contained facilities include a residents lounge, summer room and communal laundry room.
Attention to detail
With their quality specification, your home will boast a well proportioned fitted kitchen with ample work surfaces and integrated oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher discretely tucked away. Bathrooms are tiled with chrome fixtures and bold, modern fittings.
Generously sized windows and high ceilings ensure rooms are light and airy to enhance the open plan living area. All apartments have the use of private gardens to make the most of the British summer.
Spoilt for choice
With picture postcard charm, Blackheath is one of London's prettiest and most welcoming neighbourhoods. Straddling, Lewisham and Greenwich, the area is well connected and has everything you need close at hand.
Urban living with a rural feel
Blackheath has a distinct village feel with little boutiques, restaurants and bars, while traditional pubs look out onto the magnificent heath. The heath itself is the focal point of the area and provides a genuine sense of detachment from the bustle of the urban environment.
Whether you're on the bus, in the car or on your bike, Lewisham is a central road hub. The A2 and A20 both go through this part of London, linking you to the motorway network, Kent countryside, south coast and Channel Tunnel. There are numerous night buses running to Lewisham from Central London including the N21, N199, N89 and the N136.
There is a swift, efficient DLR link to London City Airport in 36 minutes from Lewisham DLR station and you can reach Gatwick Airport in under an hour via London Bridge. For Heathrow Airport your journey will take 65 minutes via Paddington on the Heathrow Express and Crossrail will offer a faster service from Canary Wharf in under 40 minutes and is anticipated to be fully operational by the end of 2021.
Lewisham and Blackheath Stations are less than a mile away, offering quick, frequent Overground and DLR services to the centre of London.
When you want to cross the river you could take a bridge or tunnel. Or you could choose the Emirates Air Line with its spectacular views. No wonder more and more people are choosing this part of town.
What better way of commuting to the West End on a summer's morning than taking the boat from Greenwich Pier?
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST, CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM TODAY
- Luxury living in a welcoming and secure community, exclusively for those aged over 57
- Available to purchase through a range of buying options - contact our Sales Team to find out more
- Lush and relaxing communal gardens and areas to meet up with friends
- Lovely, private outdoor space to each apartment
- Excellent local amenities and transport links
- Spacious, light and airy apartments with built-in storage, fully fitted modern kitchens and luxury fixtures and fittings
- 10 minutes to Greenwich via the DLR and a 10 minute walk to Lewisham High Street
- Washer/dryer to each apartment and Sky Q Facility to living room and master bedroom
- Cycle store within the development
Property DownloadsFloor Plan
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 35%, full price £370,000, £6,475 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%