Share Price £161,700 (from 55% Min. Share)
Full Value £294,000 | £8,085 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
1 bedroom apartment in Brighton - City of Brighton and Hove
place Upper Gardner Street, BN1 4AN
Clarion Housing Group resales
Fantastic one bed apartment in great location - buy with just a 5% deposit*
- Minimum salaries required are: £41,420 (single), £45,420 (joint)based on a 5% deposit, 5% interest rate and 25 year term
- Applicants must have access to £3,500 savings to cover purchasing costs. A higher level of savings will be required to obtain a mortgage
- Applicants must be registered with the Help to Buy Agent, BPHA - www.helptobuyagent3.org.uk - 03333 214044
- Applicants should have a live and/or work connection to the Brighton district
- Priority will be given to serving military personnel
Information correct as at March 2021
A fantastic opportunity to own this well presented one bedroom converted maisonette which is available from just £161,700* through shared ownership.
This stylish conversion has a good sized entrance hall which provides additional storage options and leads up to the main living accommodation.
The living area is a light and bright space with plenty of natural daylight from a feature window.
The kitchen is fitted with wooden units with contrasting dark work surfaces and has space for a washing machine.
The bedroom is light and airy and provides plenty of flexible living space.
The property is ideally located close to all local amenities and schools yet close to Brighton town centre and the seafront.
For commuters there is a direct train service from Brighton to London and there is easy access to the national road network via the A259.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
For further information please contact Emmanuel Abe on 0300 456 0615 Ext 9769
- Buy with just a 5% deposit*
- Stylish converted Maisonette
- One bedroom
- Fixtures and fittings to be agreed
- 110 years remaining on lease
- Close to Brighton town centre and seafront
- Close proximity to local amenities and schools
- Brighton train station has regular direct services to London Victoria
- Easy access to the national road network via A259
- Current energy efficiency rating: C
*terms and conditions apply
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.