1 bedroom apartment for sale
Coming Soon
Southwood Crescent, GU14 0NW
Pricing to be confirmed · Shared Ownership New Build
Coming Soon
1 bedroom

If you're interested in buying an apartment through Shared Ownership at Southwood Mews, you'll need to meet the following criteria based on your situation:

  • Have a yearly household income of under £80,000
  • Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
  • You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase.
  • Be registered with a localHelp to Buy agent
  • Priority will be given to customers who live or work in the borough

Coming Autumn 2022! An exclusive collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments available with Shared Ownership* in Farnborough, GU14


Located in the historical town of Farnborough with excellent connections to Guildford and London, Southwood Mews is ideal for first-time buyers.

About Southwood Mews

Coming soon to Farnborough, this development offers a variety of beautiful homes suitable for commuters, couples and families alike. Southwood Mews boasts views of the picturesque 80-acre Southwood Woodland, offering you a chance to surround yourself in nature.

If you’re more of a city dweller then you will be pleased to know that you can enjoy the best of both worlds with fantastic links to London.

*The images displayed are of a typical Southern Home Ownership home and are indicative and intended for illustrative purposes and should be treated as general guidance only.

Hook (7.30 miles) Cobham & Stoke D'Abernon (17.62 miles) Heathrow Terminal 4 (18.92 miles)
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Share to Buy ltd makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Share to Buy has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by the sponsoring housing association. Please contact the housing association or estate agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007.