If you're interested in buying an apartment through Shared Ownership at Southwood Mews, you'll need to meet the following criteria based on your situation:
- Have a yearly household income of under £80,000
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase.
- Be registered with a localHelp to Buy agent
- Priority will be given to customers who live or work in the borough
Coming Autumn 2022! An exclusive collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments available with Shared Ownership* in Farnborough, GU14
Located in the historical town of Farnborough with excellent connections to Guildford and London, Southwood Mews is ideal for first-time buyers.
About Southwood Mews
Coming soon to Farnborough, this development offers a variety of beautiful homes suitable for commuters, couples and families alike. Southwood Mews boasts views of the picturesque 80-acre Southwood Woodland, offering you a chance to surround yourself in nature.
If you’re more of a city dweller then you will be pleased to know that you can enjoy the best of both worlds with fantastic links to London.
*The images displayed are of a typical Southern Home Ownership home and are indicative and intended for illustrative purposes and should be treated as general guidance only.