Share Price £70,000 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £140,000 | £3,500 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
1 bedroom apartment in Shirley - City of Southampton
place 67 Anglesea Road, SO15 5QR
Ground floor apartment with floor-to-ceiling window
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
>One bedroom, ground floor apartment
>Available onShared Ownershipresale
>Deposits starting at £3,500*
>Minimum household income: £21,750 per annum
Your new home
Featuring a spacious living / dining room, with a floor-to-ceiling window. The kitchen is fitted with an integrated oven, hob and hood. The bedroom is a comfortable double, with a built-in wardrobe. The bathroom benefits from a white, three-piece suite.
Allocated parking is provided for one car.
0800 telephone numbers are free of charge from BT landlines. Non-BT customers and mobile phone users should contact their service providers for information about the cost of calls.
Images may be computer generated and are for illustrative purposes only, so may not be representative of exact plots. Images may be of a different model of home. Individual specification, fittings and features such as windows, brick, carpets, paint and other material colours may vary. Any furnishings are not included in any sale, but are for guidance only.
*Affordability and eligibility criteria apply. All figures are illustrative based upon buying a minimum share. Purchase share values will be determined based upon applicant’s individual financial circumstances, in line with Homes England guidelines. Applicants will be referred to a nominated mortgage advisor for a financial assessment and will be expected to maximise the percentage of share they purchase.
- Lease term remaining: 83 years
- Spacious living room with a floor-to-ceiling window
- Fitted kitchen with oven, hob and hood
- White sanitaryware to bathroom
- Allocated parking provided for one car