Share Price £112,500 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £225,000 | £5,625 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Purfleet - Kent
place Flat 37 Brimfield Road, RM19 1RQ
Priority will be offered to MOD personnel.
Moat is pleased to present to the market this well presented two-bedroom maisonette located in Thurrock.
Purfleet railway station is 1.3 miles away with links to London Fenchurch Street and Southend Central.
Nearby Lakeside Shopping Centre offers an excellent selection of department stores, shops and restaurants.
There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area including Purfleet Primary and Harris Academy.
The property is conveniently situated for access onto the M25 and for the Dartford crossing.
- Hallway with multiple storage cupboards
- Living/dining with laminate flooring and dual-aspect windows
- Fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units, space for free-standing oven, hob and extractor fan with room for fridge/freezer and plumbed for washing machine
- Double bedroom with fitted carpet
- Second double bedroom with fitted carpet
- Modern fitted bathroom W/C with white suite, separate shower unit
- Electric heating system
- One allocated off-street parking with lockable carport
- Outside storage cupboard
- Lease date: 125 years as of 6th October 1995
- EPC rating – D (58)
- Council tax band – D
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Energy Certificate
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.