Share Price £100,500 (from 30% Min. Share)
Full Value £335,000 | £10,050 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Little Cotton Farm - 3 bed house in Dartmouth - Devon
place Barton Way, Dartmouth, TQ6 0FL
Little Cotton Farm is a new community of homes on the outskirts of Dartmouth. Available with Shared Ownership, this offers a great place to invest in your first home, register today!
- Have a combined household income under £80,000
- Not own a property, or part of a property, at the time of completing on your purchase
- Have a minimum of £5,000 to cover the costs of buying a home
- Eligible buyers must also be registered with Help to Buy
- Be living in the defined local area
Delight along the South West coast
Little Cotton Farm is a new community of one, two and three bedroom homes situated on the outskirts of the beautiful town of Dartmouth and nearby South Devon’s Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Plot 88 is a a three bedroom End of Terrace house available with Shared Ownership in Dartmouth. With shares available from 30% for the initial purchase.
Available to purchase for a 30% share at £100,500
- Financial Breakdown:
- Full market value: £335,000
- 30% Share value: £100,500
- 10% Deposit of 30%: £10,050
- Rent on unowned share: £576 per month
Located nearby beaches, excellent harbours and panoramic walks along the riverside, seaside and countryside, residents will be perfectly positioned to enjoy the best of nature and the excellent amenities which Dartmouth has to offer.
An array of pubs, bistros, excellent schools and a local Sainsbury’s are all very nearby. A short walk away from the development is also Dartmouth Leisure Centre, equipped with regular gym activities and an indoor swimming pool.
Homes at Little Cotton Farm will be ready to move into from this Summer.
To receive the latest updates about Little Cotton Farm please register your interest.
WHAT IS SHARED OWNERSHIP?
If you can't afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Shared Ownership offers you the chance to buy a share of your home (between 25% and 75%) and pay rent on the remaining share. Later on, you could buy bigger shares when you can afford to and, if you chose, own the property outright. Monthly costs to purchase via Shared Ownership are generally less than purchasing outright or renting, making it a fantastic option to get onto the housing ladder.
Legal & General Affordable Homes are a Registered Provider offering these apartments for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. We are creating communities to live, grow and flourish and are committed to removing the stress and anxiety associated with moving house, whilst delivering customer satisfaction and quality new homes.
• Contemporary matt kitchen in porcelain with chrome handles and under unit lighting
• Wood effect laminate worktop with matching upstand
• Stainless steel splashback to hob
• Blanco stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with Blanco chrome mixer tap
• Zanussi electric single oven, ceramic hob and stainless-steel chimney hood
• Space for fridge/freezer
• Space for washing machine
• Removable base unit for future dishwasher installation
• Contemporary white close coupled toilet and basin
• Chrome mixer taps
• Splashback tiling to basin Bathroom
• Contemporary white bathroom suite comprising bath, close coupled WC, pedestal basin with chrome mixer taps
• Glass shower screen to bath
• Thermostatic bath/shower mixer over bath
• Porcelanosa large format wall tiling to bath and splashback tiling to basin area
• Shaver socket
• Bathroom mirror
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Contemporary white suite comprising close coupled WC, pedestal basin with chrome mixer taps
• Glass shower enclosure with white shower tray
• Thermostatic shower
• Porcelanosa large format wall tiling with splashback tiling to basin area
• Shaver socket
• Chrome heated towel rail Flooring
• Wood effect vinyl flooring to kitchen and or dining, cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite*
• Carpet to hall, stairs, landing, living room and bedrooms
• White PVCu double glazed windows
• Walls, ceilings, architraves and skirtings painted white
• White four panel internal doors with chrome ironmongery
• Gas central heating via Combi boiler and white contemporary radiators
• NHBC 12 year build warranty
• Door bell
• Track light to kitchen
• Light fitting to cloakroom, bathroom and ensuites
• Pendant lighting to all other areas
• White sockets and switches • TV point to living room and master bedroom with TV aerial
• Telephone point to hall/cupboard and living room
• Electrical spur for future alarm installation
• Heat, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• Extractor fan to bathroom
• Shaver socket to bathroom
• Light to front and rear elevation
• Parking to all homes*
• Paved patio area
• Turf to rear garden
*Please speak to the sales consultant for details by plot.