Share percentage 25%, full price £445,000, £5,563 Min Deposit.
Share percentage 25%, full price £445,000, £5,563 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,599
Rent £765, Service charge £280, Mortgage £554*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
***Just released*** Plot 80, a stunning 2 bedroom duplex apartment featuring a west-facing terrace and allocated parking within a vibrant new community in Reading town centre.
Reserve your dream home at L&Q at Huntley Wharf and we'll pay your legal fees*!
***Home of the Month*** Reserve Plot 80 and we’ll contribute £1,000 towards your legal fees*. Your new home will also come fully furnished* at no additional cost!
Plot 80 – 2 bedroom duplex apartment
A stunning duplex offering a combination of style and practicality with over 86m² of accommodation in the vibrant location of Reading with a wide range of amenities on the doorstep. This home features a spacious kitchen/dining/living area with double doors opening onto a superb west-facing terrace which becomes an extra room in this apartment - perfect for enjoying the evening sun and entertaining friends. The contemporary style kitchen has high-quality integrated appliances included as standard which leads to a very useful utility room with washer dryer as well as a separate cloakroom. Upstairs, the galleried landing leads to the largest bedroom which has a Juliet balcony alongside a dressing area with en suite shower room. A further double bedroom and bathroom completes the accommodation within this generously proportioned duplex. One of the bedrooms could easily double up as working from home office space alongside a guest bedroom.
* Full purchase price: £445,000
* Minimum 25% share value: £111,250
* Minimum deposit: £5,563
* Rent pcm*: £648.00
About the development
L&Q at Huntley Wharf is a collection of riverside 1 and 2-bedroom Shared Ownership apartments and duplex apartments in the prospering town of Reading which are available now. The development complements the transformation of Reading as an urban hub, providing contemporary riverside apartments to this evolving town.
Huntley Wharf provides a new destination for central Reading featuring a central riverside square with proposed local amenities such as a café, restaurant, a local store, gym, nursery and landscaped open spaces along the river. The landscaping has been planned to provide green spaces and floral walkways for residents to enjoy.
All apartments provide a desirable specification which includes contemporary Symphony kitchens with built-in energy efficient appliances as well as Karndean flooring and neutral carpets throughout. The apartments are finished with neutral décor giving any new homeowner a blank canvas to make their mark.
L&Q at Huntley Wharf is located close to Reading city centre providing easy access to numerous shops, restaurants, cafes and bars.
A fully-inclusive specification at no additional cost
- Karndean flooring to open-plan living/kitchen/dining areas, hallways and kitchens
- Neutral fitted carpets to bedrooms
- Tiles to bathroom, cloakroom and en-suite floor
- Washer/Dryer positioned in utility cupboard
- Integrated sprinkler system
- Mains operated ceiling mounted smoke detector
- Communal heating system with radiators
- Video door entry system
- Contemporary Symphony kitchen with soft-close doors and drawers
- Fully integrated energy efficient appliances including oven, induction hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
Unfamiliar with Shared Ownership?
Under the Shared Ownership scheme, you part-own and part-rent your home, making it possible for first-time buyers and families to get on the property ladder.
The minimum share you can purchase is 25% and the maximum is 75%. You will usually pay a mortgage on the part you own and a subsidized rent on the part you don't own. As your income rises, you can increase the share you own until you eventually own 100%.
Register your interest
Register your interest to be kept up to date with the latest information on floorplans, pricing and our launch event.
Please note all applicants are required to register with L&Q and Help to Buy South for Shared Ownership.
*Photography is of a unit at L&Q at Huntley Wharf. Individual features such as windows, brick, other materials, heating and electrical layouts and internal positioning may vary and the unit has been "virtually furnished" and is for illustrative purposes only. Furniture is not included within any units. For further clarification, please speak with a Sales Associate. Legal fee contribution up to a maximum of £1,000 and subject to use with recommended panel solicitors.Furniture pack only available on Plot 80 at L&Q at Huntley Wharf and only includes items set out in the inventory (which can be supplied by a Sales Associate). Incentives only available when a customer reserves and completes on the property. Cash not available instead of the incentives named. Please speak with a Sales Associate for further information.
- Spacious 2 bedroom duplex
- Outside space with a west-facing terrace
- Available through L&Q's Shared Ownership scheme
- Integrated energy efficient appliances included as standard
- Only a 10 minute walk to Reading Station
- Access to communal podium gardens and Riverside Square
- On-site gym, restaurant, coffee shop and nursery
- Secure entry system
- Ready to move into from Autumn 2021
Property DownloadsBrochure Brochure
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £445,000, £5,563 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%