Share percentage 45%, full price £175,000, £3,938 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £663
Rent £221, Service charge £50, Mortgage £392*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) and £90,000 (inside of London)
- You have a deposit of at least 5% of the share value
- You do not own another property or have your name on the deeds or a mortgage for a property worldwide.
- This will be your only residence.
- You are a permanent UK resident or have indefinite right to remain.
Newly built 2 bedroom semi detached house for sale located in Buxton
2 bedroom semi-detached house in the idyllic Foxlow Fields development. The price advertised represents purchasing a 45% share of the home.
About the Home
Plot 296 welcomes you via entrance hall which leads you to the front aspect lounge. From here, the kitchen can be found at the rear of the property boasting cloaks/WC, a convenient under-stairs storage space and double patio doors that offer access to the rear garden. The first floor comprises two double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
About the Development
Situated within the picturesque location of the beautiful Peak District, Foxlow Fields in Buxton offers a range of 2-3 bedroom houses available for shared ownership. These practical, stylish and spacious homes are perfectly suited to the demands of modern living; ideal for first time buyers, growing families and downsizers.
About the Area
This development is ideal for those who enjoy the outdoors. There’s also a range of schools nearby for all ages as well as local amenities such as supermarkets, medical centre, post office, restaurants and cafes. You can reach the nearby towns of Chesterfield, Stockport, Sheffield, Stoke-on-Trent in under an hour by car and Manchester in just over an hour where you have access to a wider range of stores and amenities.
About Shared Ownership
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller up front payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright. The minimum initial share you can purchase is 45% and the maximum initial share is 75% of the properties full market value. When you’re ready, you can buy more shares until you staircase to owning 100% of your home.
*Please note images are for information purposes only and may not represent a true likeness for the units being sold. Some or all images have been digitally furnished to represent how the home could be laid out and the final colours/appearance may differ from the images.
- 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor
- Allocated parking
- 3 piece bathroom with shower over bath
- Flooring throughout
- Ground floor WC
- Private Garden
- Space for Washing machine
- Space for Fridge/Freezer
- Estimated service charge £44.45pcm
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 45%, full price £175,000, £3,938 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%