You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
A collection of 1 bedroom apartments available with Shared Ownership launching soon on the bank of the River Thames
New Union Wharf
Shared Ownership apartments launching soon
A new phase of homes coming soon, situated along the banks of the River Thames. New Union Wharf brings the best of young urban living in a neighbourhood that you can feel a part of. Walking beside the river or brunching in a local waterside brasserie, exploring the creative streets of nearby Hackney or simply travelling west to explore the boutiques of Soho – living here brings you the best of London.
The landmark riverfront project overlooks the O2 Arena with a range of facilities, shops, and amenities right on your doorstep. All homes at New Union Wharf offer private outdoor space as well as a children's play area and communal outdoor spaces. All homes have been designed with space and comfort in mind with stylish specification that reflects modern interior trends and feature generous storage space. The floor to ceiling windows provide lots of natural light. All apartments come with an en-suite bathroom. Our open kitchen and living spaces create an impressive focal point to entertain guests.
East London Connections
Whether it’s a five-minute tube ride to work or leisurely boat trips to explore, New Union Wharf brings the best of London to the doorstep. A seven-minute walk from your front door is the Crossharbour station of the DLR. From there it’s three stops to Canary Wharf with its Jubilee Line connections taking you to London Bridge or Stratford in less than 10 minutes.
Register your interest today to contact a member of the L&Q sales team.
- Excellent transport links including DLR stations Crossharbour and South Quay are a short walk away
- Views of the River Thames overlooking The O2
- Landscaped gardens, children’s play areas and a riverside walkway
- Generously sized private balconies for each home
- Contemporary interiors with integrated appliances