Share percentage 45%, full price £317,500, £7,144 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,162
Rent £400, Service charge £50, Mortgage £712*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) and £90,000 (inside of London)
- You have a deposit of at least 5% of the share value
- You do not own another property or have your name on the deeds or a mortgage for a property worldwide.
- This will be your only residence.
- You are a permanent UK resident or have indefinite right to remain.
Wonderful 2 bedroom terraced house, available with shared ownership in Gravesend.
Brand new 2 bedroom terraced house on the Watermans Park. The price advertised represents purchasing a 45% share of the home.
About the Home
This plot is a beautifully designed, brand new 2-bedroom terraced house on this brand-new development. Through the hallway to your right, you are presented with a very spacious separate lounge. to the rear of the property there is a wonderful and modern new fitted kitchen that comes with integrated kitchen appliances as well as white good including a fridge freezer and washing machine. The ground floor also has its own WC.
Up on the second floor you are presented with a floored landing that leads through to two spacious bedrooms and a three-piece bathroom with shower over bath. There are also two large storage cupboards on this floor.
About the Development
A beautiful collection of 2-bedroom homes on the Watermans Park development in Gravesend benefit from views overlooking open countryside. Located within easy access to local amenities and transport links, these apartments enjoy open plan living/dining rooms and fully fitted Kitchens with Integrated oven, hob, extractor hood.
The development at Watermans Park will enhance the local area by providing stunning landscaped public spaces, Car Charge points, several Childrens play areas as well as Cycle Ways.
About the Area
Waterman's Park is perfectly located for those looking to commute, with Ebbsfleet International Station being just 2.5 miles away and providing a swift journey time of around 17 minutes to London St Pancras.
Ebbsfleet also provides services to the continent with journey times to Paris in as little as just over 2 hours and Brussels in just 1 hour 40 minutes. For car commuters Waterman's Park couldn't be closer to transport links with the A2 being just 0.3 miles away for links to both the Capital and the Coast and the M25 just 6 miles away.
About Shared Ownership
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller up front payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.
The minimum initial share you can purchase is 45% and the maximum initial share is 75% of the properties full market value. When you’re ready, you can buy more shares until you staircase to owning 100% of your home.
*Please note images are for information purposes only and may not represent a true likeness for the units being sold. Some or all images have been digitally furnished to represent how the home could be laid out and the final colours/appearance may differ from the images.
- Brand new 2 bedroom end terraced house
- Flooring throughout
- Ground floor WC
- Separate Lounge
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- 3 piece bathroom with shower over bath
- Storage space
- Additional Service charge per month
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 45%, full price £317,500, £7,144 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%