Equity loan 20%, full price £335,000, £16,750 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,014
Service charge £22, Mortgage £992*
Calculated using a representative rate of 1.39%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
3 bedroom semi-detached house with a single garage and 1 parking space
The Larch Plot 109 is available for £335,000
The Larch is an attractive three-bedroom semi-detached house with driveway for one car and single garage.
Internally downstairs a hallway leads to a good-sized kitchen/dining room with stainless steel single oven, 4 burner hob and integrated fridge/freezer. The family living room has double doors opening onto the garden. There is also a guest cloakroom.
Upstairs, you'll find a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite, a family bathroom and two further double bedrooms.
Available with The Government-backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan Scheme, subject to qualification.
**Anticipated completion Feb/Mar 2022**
Orbit is delighted to present The Hedgerows, a development of two, three, four and five bedroom houses available for sale in Hellingly Green, Hailsham. Set in a truly rural corner of beautiful East Sussex, The Hedgerows at Hellingly is perfectly positioned to allow you to enjoy the kind of exhilarating, healthy lifestyle that only the idyllic English countryside can offer.
Floor plans are not drawn to scale. Measurements are taken from areas marked with an arrow. They are maximum approximate dimensions and given as a guide only. These should not be used as a basis for purchasing flooring or furniture. Orbit reserves the right to alter plans, specification, position of doors and windows and change tenure subject to demand without prior notice. External elevations vary from plot to plot. Please ask your Sales Consultant for current information when reserving your new home. Information correct at time of going to print.
- Semi-detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Stylish and modern fitted wall and base units by Symphony
- Available with The Government-backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan Scheme, subject to qualification
- Integrated fridge/freezer, oven and hob
- NHBC warranty
- Turf and paved patio to rear garden
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- BT fibre to property with data points to selected rooms
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Equity loan 20%, full price £335,000, £16,750 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 1.39%