Share percentage 25%, full price £390,000, £4,875 Min Deposit.
Share percentage 25%, full price £390,000, £4,875 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,376
Rent £670, Service charge £220, Mortgage £486*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
- Have a combined household income under £90,000
- Not own a property, or part of a property, at the time of completing on your purchase
- Have a minimum of £5,000 to cover the costs of buying a home
One and two bedroom Shared Ownership apartments in Winchmore Hill, North London from Legal & General Affordable Homes. Available now - register your interest.
Join us on Saturday 23rd October from 11am – 4pm and see the development and its surroundings, and enjoy a complimentary hot drink on us courtesy of the Coffee Break shop.
You’ll have an opportunity to take a tour of the available plots and to learn how Shared Ownership can help get you on the property ladder sooner than you may think. You can then grab a complimentary coffee on us to reflect on everything whilst taking a stroll along The New River and the affluent town of Winchmore Hill.
To reserve your place at our event please register and our Sales Consultant will be more than happy to accommodate you.
Contemporary new apartments in North London
City House is a collection of new 1 & 2 bedroom apartments in the aspirational suburb of Winchmore Hill.
Situated off the picturesque New River, these new homes provide an impressive specification throughout and are perfectly placed to enjoy the wide range of surrounding independent cafes, pubs, restaurants and boutiques. There’s also an array of stunning parks nearby, with a number of football, cricket and golf clubs within easy reach.
City House is ideally located for commuters, with central London and surrounding areas easily accessible from the nearby Winchmore Hill Station or A10 and North Circular Road.
Shared Ownership homes at City House will be ready to move into from Autumn 2021.
Plot 55 is a 1 bedroom first floor apartment with private terrace at City House, Winchmore Hill available to purchase through Shared Ownership.
Available to purchase for a 25% share at £97,500
- Full market value: £390,000
- 25% Share Value: £97,500
- 5% deposit of 25%: £4,875
- Rent on unowned share: £670 per month
City House is surrounded by an array of places to eat, explore and enjoy.
Winchmore Hill Station is just situated within Zone 4 just 0.3 miles away, providing access to central London in under 40 minutes, with a further two underground and eight over ground stations within easy reach.
For those looking to go further afield, the A10 is 0.8 miles from City House and the North Circular Road just 7.6 miles.
For more information, please register or contact our Sales Consultant who will be delighted in helping you find your new home.
WHAT IS SHARED OWNERSHIP?
If you can't afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Shared Ownership offers you the chance to buy a share of your home (between 25% and 75%) and pay rent on the remaining share. Later on, you could buy bigger shares when you can afford to and, if you chose, own the property outright. Monthly costs to purchase via Shared Ownership are generally less than purchasing outright or renting, making it a fantastic option to get onto the housing ladder.
Legal & General Affordable Homes are a Registered Provider offering these apartments for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. We are creating communities to live, grow and flourish and are committed to removing the stress and anxiety associated with moving house, whilst delivering customer satisfaction and quality new homes.
Dressed CGI internal images are taken in the actual Ground Floor Plot 5 & Second Floor Plot 59
• Contemporary matt handle less white kitchen with under unit lighting
• Marble effect slimline laminate worktop with upstand
• Stainless steel splashback
• Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
• Zanussi electric single oven, ceramic hob and integrated cooker hood
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Integrated recycling bins
Bathroom / Ensuite
• Contemporary white bathroom suite with back to wall toilet and quartz vanity top
• Thermostatic bath/shower mixer over bath and thermostatic shower valve to ensuite
• Glass shower screen to bath and glass shower enclosure to ensuite
• Chrome lever monoblock mixer tap to basin
• Large format Porcelanosa wall tiling to bath and shower enclosure and half height to sanitaryware walls
• White heated towel rail
• Mirrored cabinet to bathroom and ensuite with shaver socket within
• Chrome toilet roll holder
• Amtico wood effect flooring to hall, kitchen and living/dining room
• Deluxe twist pile grey carpet with acoustic underlay to bedrooms
• Composite aluminium double glazed windows
• Walls, ceilings, architraves and skirtings painted white
• Charcoal grey apartment entrance doors with white internal doors with chrome ironmongery
• Wardrobe to bedroom 1 with sliding mirror doors
• Freestanding washer/dryer to utility cupboard
• Premier Guarantee 10 year building warranty
• Downlights to hall, kitchen and bathroom
• Pendant lighting to lounge/diner and bedrooms
• White sockets and switches throughout
• Electric panel heaters
• Communal satellite dish. Subject to customer subscriptions
• Terrestrial TV and Satellite TV socket to living room
• Telephone point to living room and master bedroom
• Lift to all floors
• Postboxes in lobby
• Video door entry system
• Carpet to corridors
• Cycle store
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Price List Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £390,000, £4,875 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%