Share percentage 45%, full price £207,500, £4,669 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £777
Rent £262, Service charge £50, Mortgage £465*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) and £90,000 (inside of London)
- You have a deposit of at least 5% of the share value
- You do not own another property or have your name on the deeds or a mortgage for a property worldwide.
- This will be your only residence.
- You are a permanent UK resident or have indefinite right to remain.
A beautiful 3 bedroom mid terraced house, available through shared ownership in Derby
Wonderful and Spacious, 3 bedroom terraced house in the Durose Country Park development. The price advertised represents purchasing a 45% share of the home
About the Development
The Durose Country Park development is an ever popular location for those looking to purchase a shared ownership home. This Prime location will be offering a range of 3-bedroom homes and promises high specification and appliances throughout the home. With flooring throughout and integrated appliances, don't miss out on the chance to own your own beautiful home.
About the Home
This plot is a beautiful new terraced house that is offered with a ground floor WC, separate lounge, spacious kitchen/dining area and rear garden. Furthermore on the top floor you are presented with three bedrooms, the third which would be perfect for a nursery or an office and a three piece bathroom with shower over bath.
About the Area
Derby is a buzzing town, located just west of Nottingham. Here you will find a great selection of amenities for day-to-day life. Derby has both the Intu Derby shopping mall as well as the Kingsway retail park for those who like a shopping spree. Furthermore there is a great selection of nurseries, schools and colleges not far from the development.
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller up front payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright. At Penkridge you can buy a minimum 45% share of your home (the maximum you can buy initially is 75%). When you’re ready, you can buy more shares until you staircase to owning 100% of your home.
*Please note images are for information purposes only and may not represent a true likeness for the units being sold. Some or all images have been digitally furnished to represent how the home could be laid out and the final colours/appearance may differ from the images.
- Brand new mid terraced house
- Flooring throughout
- Ground floor WC
- Storage space
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining area
- Separate Lounge
- 3 piece bathroom with shower over bath
- Estimated service charge £45.02pcm
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 45%, full price £207,500, £4,669 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%