Share percentage 25%, full price £525,000, £6,563 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,651
Rent £738, Service charge £259, Mortgage £654*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
3 bed apartment with concierge, on site gym and roof terrace!
Last three bed apartments available in the historic neighbourhood of Limehouse! Take advantage of 12 months service charge holiday (T&C's apply)
These contemporary apartments are designed around pretty landscaped gardens and walkways with direct access to Limehouse Cut.
Benefitting from access to Concierge Service, Resident’s gym and stunning views towards Canary Wharf from the roof top terrace!
Each apartment includes appliances by Zannusi and its own private balcony.
Register now to view.
Manhattan kitchen units with appliances by Zanussi;
- Electric fan assisted oven
- Four ring electric hob
- Chimney style extractor hob
- Washer Dryer
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Eco efficient pendants throughout, low voltage down lighters in the kitchen, under unit wall lights in kitchen and external wall mounted fitting to balcony or terrace.
- Ceramic tiles to floors of separate kitchens
- Kitchen/living/dining rooms and hallways - Tarket wood flooring
Bedrooms- wool mix carpets
Bathrooms- ceramic tiles to floor and walls
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Price List
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £525,000, £6,563 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%