3 bedroom house for sale
Johnson Close, LE18 3SH
To be eligible for a home at Clayhill Field, you'll need to:
- Have a combined household income under £80,000 per annum
- Not already own a property, or part of a property, at the time of completing on your purchase
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
- Have a minimum of £5,000 to cover the costs of buying a home
- Eligible buyers must also be registered with Help to Buy
Clayhill Field is a new collection of modern two and three bedroom Shared Ownership houses in Wigston, Leicestershire from Legal & General Affordable Homes. Register Now,.
All homes in the current phase are now fully reserved - the next phase will be released in late Winter 2022, details and prices to be confirmed.
Welcome to Clayhill Field and enjoy acres of green space on your doorstep
A new collection of modern and spacious two and three bedroom houses in Wigston, Leicestershire.
Tucked away between the city and the Grand Union Canal, each home has been built to an impressive specification and is within easy reach of all the natural beauty and vibrant culture that the Midlands has to offer.
The next phase of Shared Ownership homes at Clayhill Field will be released in Winter 2022 - prices to be confirmed - and ready to move into Spring 2023.
Plot 117 is an 86 metre square, 3 bedroom house at Clayhill Field, Wigston, with private garden and 2 parking spaces, available to purchase through Shared Ownership.
Available to purchase for a 40% share. Pricing to be released soon.
Clayhill Field offers the perfect family home with impressive specification and well-proportioned dining and living areas. You'll have your choice of great commuter links into both Leicester and Birmingham as well as plenty of space to work from home, providing the perfect work life balance.
But what really sets Clayhill Field apart are the amenities - including 22.29 acres of open space, OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' schools and a buzzing local area- perfect for families looking for a strong sense of community.
Even better, it can come in at a lower cost than you might think, thanks to the Shared Ownership scheme allowing you to purchase your dream home from just a 40% minimum share.
For more information and to stay informed of updates please register your interest today.
*Council tax bands are often not released until the property is complete. If you need any guidance, please get in touch with our Sales Consultants otherwise the local authority or the developer may be able to help.
NB: Exterior images are representative of the Three Bedroom house style and may differ in brick type and on occasion may be rendered.
Just minutes from your new home is Wigston town centre, whilst Leicester city centre is only a 15 minute drive away. You have the choice of Nottingham, Birmingham and Coventry all within easy reach.
You'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to days out with the family including visits to the National Space Centre, Wistow Maze, King Richard III Visitor Centre, Twycross zoo, Bradgate Park and more. Whether you fancy a weekend of culture in Shakespeare's own Stratford-upon-Avon, or a day browsing the shops in Birmingham, you have some of Britain's finest towns and cities within easy reach.
The Bullring at Birmingham is deservedly famous for its shopping, restaurants and cafés. Closer to home, Leicester has a great range of retail centres including Highcross, Beaumont Shopping Centre or the historic Silver Arcade and the city boasts a thriving foodie scene.
If sport is your thing, you're in the right area with both the Foxes at the King Power Stadium and Tigers at Welford Road right on your doorstep. There's test match cricket at Edgbaston too, while Leicestershire CCC ply their trade only 4 miles from Clayhill Field.
You also have the stunning South Leicestershire countryside to explore, with a quiet drink in a traditional village pub waiting for you at the end of a day out hiking.
What's not to love?
For more information, please register and our Sales Consultant will be delighted in helping you find your new home.
WHAT IS SHARED OWNERSHIP?
If you can't afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Shared Ownership offers you the chance to buy a share of your home (between 25% and 75%) and pay rent on the remaining share. Later on, you could buy bigger shares when you can afford to and, if you chose, own the property outright. Monthly costs to purchase via Shared Ownership are generally less than purchasing outright or renting, making it a fantastic option to get onto the housing ladder.
Legal & General Affordable Homes are a Registered Provider offering these apartments for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. We are creating communities to live, grow and flourish and are committed to removing the stress and anxiety associated with moving house, whilst delivering customer satisfaction and quality new homes.
- Integrated oven, gas hob & stainless steel chimney hood
- Paved patio area
- Turfed front & rear gardens
- Parking spaces for all homes
- NHBC 10 Year Building Warranty
- Ideally located between city & countryside
• Contemporary Symphony kitchen in gloss white with chrome handles
• Wood effect laminate worktop with matching laminate upstand
• Stainless steel splashback
• Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
• Electric single oven, gas hob and stainless steel chimney hood
• Space for fridge/freezer
• Space for washing machine
• Removable base unit to accommodate dishwasher in the 3 bedroom houses
• Gas combination boiler in housing
• Contemporary white sanitaryware with pedestal basin and Bristan chrome taps
• Splashback tiling to basin
• Contemporary white Twyfords bathroom suite with shower over bath
• Glass shower screen
• Chrome tap to basin
• Large format wall tiling to bath area with splashback tiling to basin
• Wood effect vinyl flooring to ground floor and bathroom of two bedroom houses
• Wood effect vinyl flooring to kitchen/diner, cloakroom and bathroom to three bedroom houses
• Carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms in two bedroom houses
• Carpet to hall, lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms to three bedroom houses
• White UPVC double glazed windows
• Ceilings, architraves and skirtings painted white. Walls painted in Magnolia
• White panelled internal doors with chrome ironmongery
• Ideal gas combination boiler with contemporary white radiators
• Two parking bays per property
• NHBC 10 year building warranty
• Track light to kitchen
• Light fitting to cloakroom and bathroom
• Pendant lighting to hall, landing, lounge/diner and bedrooms
• White sockets and switches throughout
• TV points to lounge
• Telephone point to hall and lounge
• Carbon monoxide detector installed in the kitchen
• Extractor fan to cloakroom and bathroom
• Shaver socket to bathroom
• Light with PIR and daylight sensor to front door
• Paved patio area
• Turf to front and rear gardens
• 1.8m high timber fencing to rear gardens
• Outside tap
Council Tax Band: New build - Council tax band to be determined