3 bedroom apartment for sale
Coming Soon
9 Osiers Rd, SW18 1NL
Pricing to be confirmed · Shared Ownership New Build
Coming Soon
3 bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
You may be eligible for this property if: You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum. You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market. You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.

Launching Late 2021 - Register your interest


Launching late 2021 | Register your interest

Moments from the River Thames lies Willow Walk, the final chapter at Wandsworth Riverside Quarter that will integrate the residents and architecture, thereby creating a revitalising place people are proud to call home and destination in itself. A stunning plaza is the centrepiece of the development with complimentary brickwork and soft landscaping inspired by the historic osier reeds that once prevailed.

Located in Wandsworth and recently voted as one of the best places to live in the UK, this borough provides a sumptuous mix of eateries, eclectic pubs and large open green spaces – Wandsworth Park is a short walk away. Across thirteen floors and with expansive views across the capital, Willow Walk is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the connectivity of Wandsworth Town and the waterside pier that is a one minute walk away, providing stylish and speedy access into the City.

Key Features
  • Concierge Service
  • Gym Access
  • Canalside Living
  • Available through Shared Ownership
  • Private balcony
  • Open plan living
  • Communal gardens
  • Close to tube stations
Wandsworth Town (0.45 miles) East Putney (0.56 miles) Putney Bridge (0.68 miles)
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Share to Buy ltd makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Share to Buy has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by the sponsoring housing association. Please contact the housing association or estate agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007.