2 bedroom apartment for sale
Cool Oak Lane, NW9 7BP
To be eligible for Shared Ownership you will need to meet certain requirements set by Homes England and the Greater London Authority (GLA). You could be eligible for Shared Ownership if:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You cannot afford to buy a home that suits your household’s needs on the open market
- You have savings to cover a mortgage deposit and can obtain a mortgage
- Your household earns £90,000 or less
- You are a first-time buyer
If you already own a home and need to move but cannot afford to – or you have equity from a recent sale – please contact us, as there are some circumstances under which you may still be eligible. In some cases, due to criteria set by local authorities, you may be asked to show a connection to the local area where you’re looking to buy. For instance, you might currently live and/or work there.
Maximum incomes and further eligibility requirements may vary for each scheme. Speak to a member of our sales team if you have any doubts. Before you purchase a Shared Ownership home, we will put you in touch with an independent mortgage advisor who will assess whether the purchase is affordable for you and take you through all your options.
LAUNCHING SPRING 2023: A contemporary collection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with shared ownership
LAUNCHING SPRING 2023: register your interest to find out more!
Kingsbury Place blends the vibrancy of city life with the natural waterside tranquility of the Welsh Harp Reservoir.
This new development of 1 and 2 bedroom stylish apartments creates an iconic new vista for Hendon Broadway. An enclosed communal garden provides the perfect place to relax outdoors, with many apartments offering private outdoor space.
Boasting excellent transport connections, Kingsbury Place is just a short walk from Hendon Rail Station with London St Pancras just a 19 minute journey, whilst Hendon Central Station on the Northern line is less than a mile away.
Register your interest today to be the first to receive launch updates!
- Great location close to Welsh Harp Reservoir
- Good transport links by rail, tube and bus
- Within easy reach of Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- Close to Fryent Country Park conservation area, and Gladstone Park
- Resident parking and secure cycle racks
Tenure: Not specified
Council Tax Band: Not specified