1 bedroom apartment for sale
Available
14 Fairs Field, Charlton Street, BN44 3BU
£150,000 · Over 55's shared ownership
Available
1 bedroom
Eligibility

Shared ownership is when you buy a share in the property of between 25 and 75 percent of its market value and pay rent on the share that you do not own. The exact percentage is subject to the individual criteria of each new development or scheme.

Most people put down a small deposit on their share (10 to 15%, depending on your mortgage lender) and take out a mortgage on the rest. You can then 'staircase' your share in the property - building up to 75% in this case.

Register for shared ownership
You will need to apply to the Help to buy agent at www.helptobuyagent3.org.uk.
Once you have registered with the Help to Buy agent you can register with us.

Am I eligible?
All first time buyers can apply and social tenants will be given priority. If your annual household income is more than £80,000 you will not be eligible.
You will also need around £2,500 to cover the legal costs of buying a home, plus enough money saved for your deposit - which will be from 10 to 15 per cent of the cost of your share, depending on your mortage lender.
You must not have loans exceeding £15,000 or be in mortgage/rent arrears. You must be able to obtain a mortgage and prove that you can pay your rent and service charges. Remember you will also have to pay household bills including gas, electricity and water.

For more information get in touch with our sales team on 01403 226060

Summary

Modern one-bedroom, first floor apartment offered to people over the age of 55.

Description

Modern one-bedroom, first floor apartment for £150,000, based on a minimum of 60% share. The apartment is offered to people over the age of 55. Charges include a monthly rent of £240.21 and a monthly service charge of £84.96 for the financial year ending 31 March 2022. A second option of staircasing to 75% is also available whereby the rent is no longer payable on the remaining 25%. Please note that the service charges are still payable and a ground rent at £120 per annum.

Please see apartment specification below:

Kitchen

- Walnut fitted kitchen by Rixonway Kitchens with beige granite effect worktops

- Integrated oven, hob and extractor

- Integrated fridge/freezer

- Stainless steel sink and mixer tap

- Vinyl flooring

Internal fittings

- Carpets to hall, bedrooms and living room

- Fitted wardrobe in master bedroom

- TV points in living room and master bedroom

Bathroom

- White bathroom suites

- Vinyl flooring

- Towel rail

- Mirrored medicine cabinet

Security and safety

- Window locks fitted to all windows

- Mains operated smoke detectors with battery backup

Heating and ventilation

- Gas central heating with combi boiler

- Double-glazed windows

Outside

- Private road

- Allocated parking space

- Visitor parking bays

- Bin stores

- Communal garden

- Cycle storage

- Balcony

Key Features
  • One-bedroom
  • First floor apartment
  • Balcony
  • Views over communal gardens
  • Integrated oven, hob and
  • Allocated parking space
Property Downloads
Energy Certificate
Map
Edenbridge Town (27.59 miles) Edenbridge (Kent) (27.83 miles) Cobham & Stoke D'Abernon (29.77 miles)
Disclaimer
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Share to Buy ltd makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Share to Buy has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by the sponsoring housing association. Please contact the housing association or estate agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007.