Share percentage 40%, full price £275,000, £5,500 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £976
Rent £378, Service charge £50, Mortgage £548*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Collection of fantastic 2 bed apartments in Welwyn Garden City
A collection a lovely 2 bedroom apartments starting from £110,000 for a 40% share with a monthly service charge of £50.
With its tree-lined streets, excellent amenities, quick connections to London and a community feel, it’s easy to see the appeal of Welwyn Garden City. Perfectly positioned to access both town and country, settle at Willow Place offers a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and two bedroom houses – ideal to put down roots in this desirable location.
These brand new apartments benefit from flooring throughout, integrated appliances, and parking. There are a range of different 2 bedroom layouts to choose from.
From Willow Place it’s just a short stroll to the thriving town centre where you’ll find everything from independent boutiques, big name department stores and essential supermarkets to buzzing coffee shops, restaurants and bars, while the cinema and theatre deliver a cultural fix.
Welwyn Garden City train station, also walking distance from Willow Place, provides direct services to London Kings Cross in under 30 minutes making it easy to commute into the capital. And when you’re travelling by car, the A1 is easily accessed – giving you fast road connections to the M25, A414 and beyond.
When it comes to wellbeing, the plentiful greenery nearby makes it easy to relax. Whether you prefer to wander in leafy woodland, perfect your swing at the local golf course or join the weekly Park Run, the very nature of a garden city means you are never far away from lush green space.
These brand new homes will be ready to move into Spring 2022 and available to reserve off plan now.
Images are CGI's only and are for indicative purposes only.
- Allocated parking
- Contemporary gloss white kitchen
- Flooring throughout
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- 999 year lease
- Easy access to train station and motorways
- London Kings Cross in under 30 minutes from station
- Monthly service charge of £50
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Price List
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 40%, full price £275,000, £5,500 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%