Share percentage 25%, full price £300,000, £3,750 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,044
Rent £516, Service charge £154, Mortgage £374*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Shared Ownership 1-Bed Apartments
Homes Ready to Move Into | Book Your Viewing Today
Cairo Apartments is a contemporary collection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments located at the centre of Croydon’s Old Town.
Apartment 64 is a one bedroom 7th floor property, 538 sq ft, with east facing balcony off the open-plan living, kitchen and dining area.
These fantastic homes offer contemporary specification to suit your modern London lifestyle, where open-plan living areas have been designed to maximise space and light and provide interiors that are always a dream to come home to. From entertaining friends and hosting family dinners, to nights in with your favourite movie, we’ve made it easy for you to create your perfect home. and all within walking distance of schools, shops, entertainment and transport.
Each home has been designed to offer both comfort and versatility and provide easy access to the fantastic shopping, leisure and entertainment that Croydon is renowned for. Plus, nearby transport links provide easy connections to the rest of the capital and beyond. London City centre is just an 18-minute train ride in one direction, while Gatwick Airport is 16 minutes in the other. Nearby West Croydon and East Croydon stations both make a journey to Victoria, Waterloo and London Bridge easy, while Tramlink puts south London right on your doorstep.
- Contemporary gloss handleless kitchen from Symphony with Dusk Grey base and larder units and Pearl Grey wall units
- Silestone Rogui colour quartz worktops with matching upstand and cashmere coloured glass splashback in behind hob
- Bosch integrated appliances including: induction hob with TouchSelect and power boost functions and multifunction oven with LED display and pop-out controls
- Zanussi integrated appliances including: dishwasher, fridge freezer, washer/dryer
- Regency Cabaret carpet in Nickel grey colour
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one with full-height satin white doors, with mirror to the inside of one door, upper storage area and hanging rail
- Large format porcelain tiles in Raven grey to floor and Slate grey to boxing behind basin and WC, to bath panel, skirting and full-height around bath
- Contemporary bath in white with curved glass shower screen
- Chrome ladder heated towel radiator
- Bespoke three-door mirrored vanity above basin with internal shaver socket
- Oak wood-effect laminate to open-plan living/kitchen/dining and hallway
- Satin finish chrome ironmongery throughout
The above specification shown is for general guidance and is subject to change due to Optivo’s policy of continuous improvement. The finished product may vary from the information provided. Please speak to our sales advisor for more details.
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £300,000, £3,750 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%