Share percentage 65%, full price £170,000, £5,525 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £687
Rent £118, Service charge £18, Mortgage £551*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
First floor apartment with balcony
>One bedroom, first floor apartment
>Available onShared Ownershipresale
>Deposits starting at £5,525*
>Minimum household income: £27,914 per annum
Your new home
Featuring an open-plan living / dining room, with a door to your private balcony. The kitchen is fitted with top and base units. The bedroom is a comfortable double with a built-in wardrobe. The bathroom benefits from a white, three-piece suite including shower over bath.
Allocated parking is provided for one car.
0800 telephone numbers are free of charge from BT landlines. Non-BT customers and mobile phone users should contact their service providers for information about the cost of calls.
Images may be computer generated and are for illustrative purposes only, so may not be representative of exact plots. Images may be of a different model of home. Individual specification, fittings and features such as windows, brick, carpets, paint and other material colours may vary. Any furnishings are not included in any sale, but are for guidance only.
*Affordability and eligibility criteria apply. All figures are illustrative based upon buying a minimum share. Purchase share values will be determined based upon applicant’s individual financial circumstances, in line with Homes England guidelines. Applicants will be referred to a nominated mortgage advisor for a financial assessment and will be expected to maximise the percentage of share they purchase.
- Lease term remaining: 111 years
- Open-plan living / dining room with door to balcony
- Fitted kitchen
- White sanitaryware to bathroom
- Allocated parking
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 65%, full price £170,000, £5,525 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%