Share percentage 45%, full price £360,000, £8,100 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,311
Rent £454, Service charge £50, Mortgage £807*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) and £90,000 (inside of London)
- You have a deposit of at least 5% of the share value
- You do not own another property or have your name on the deeds or a mortgage for a property worldwide.
- This will be your only residence.
- You are a permanent UK resident or have indefinite right to remain.
Brand new 2 bedroom semi-detached house in the Ebsfleet Quarter development, available through shared ownership in Swanscombe. The price represents purchasing a 45% share of the property.
Brand new 2 bedroom semi-detached house in the Ebsfleet Quarter development, available through shared ownership in Swanscombe. The price represents purchasing a 45% share of the property
About the Development
Ebbsfleet Quarter is the latest phase of the exciting Ebbsfleet Green development. This new development will offer the very best in modern living in the South East. With a great selection of facilities planned on site, from hotel and pub, sports and a shop, this self-contained community will have everything you need right on your doorstep.
The area of Ebbsfleet offers a wealth of outstanding schools as well as facilities for those of all ages to enjoy. With both Northfleet and Ebbsfleet international stations nearby, there are great travel and commute times to both London and local areas.
About the Home
This plot is a brand new 2-bedroom semi-detached house. Upon entry you have the extensive ground floor hallway. To one side you have the separate kitchen There is also a downstairs Cloak cupboard and other storage space. To the rear of the ground floor, you are presented with a large lounge/dining area that leads into private garden.
Upstairs the landing area leads to the two very spacious bedrooms and the three piece bathroom with shower over bath. This property is designed to a high specification.
About the Area
Situated in Ebbsfleet just minutes from the A2, Ebbsfleet Quarter at Ebbsfleet Green provides homes within easy reach of London. Not far from the Bank of the River Thames, there is a great selection or outdoor and water activities available.
Gravesend is a popular nearby town with a wealth of retail and cuisine options available. Furthermore, the Bluewater shopping centre is a very short drive away with a great selection of opportunity.
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller upfront payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright. At Penkridge you can buy a minimum 45% share of your home (the maximum you can buy initially is 75%). When you’re ready, you can buy more shares until you staircase to owning 100% of your home.
*Please note images are for information purposes only and may not represent a true likeness for the units being sold. Some or all images have been digitally furnished to represent how the home could be laid out and the final colours/appearance may differ from the images.
*Services Charges will apply, speak to our Sales Agent for more information. Costs are subject to change.
- Brand new 2 bedroom semi-detached house
- Cloak Room
- Separate Kitchen
- Large Lounge/ Dining area
- Flooring throughout
- Storage space
- 3 piece bathroom with shower over baht
- Estimated service charge £90.73pcm
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 45%, full price £360,000, £8,100 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%