You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
An exclusive collection of contemporary 1 & 2 bedroom new homes set in a highly sought-after location in Harpenden
Join us on Friday 8th October at either 11am or 2pm for our virtual Preview Event where you will get the first look at this exclusive development and receive information on our pricing and how to reserve your chosen home!
This stunning 1 bedroom contemporary home has everything you need to move straight in. Comes with a good-sized living room/kitchen/dining room with top spec Symphony Linear Kitchen range and integrated Zanussi appliances.
About Roan Place
A collection of beautifully designed 1 & 2 bedroom homes located in the highly desirable town of Harpenden, combining traditional charm with 21st century living.
This stunning collection of beautiful new homes is a unique regeneration project located to the east of Harpenden.
With a fresh, contemporary look, with landscaped communal gardens and private balconies to allow plenty of natural daylight in, the development offers two two-bedroom houses and eight one-bedroom apartments available through Shared Ownership.
These homes and apartments create inviting living spaces with a village feel, yet are only situated half-a-mile from Harpenden’s vibrant town centre.
With good transport links to London, Luton, Welwyn Garden City and St Albans town, Harpenden is an ideal location for commuting professionals. Harpenden train station is located just 1.2 miles away from the development, with frequent trains into London St Pancras in under 30 minutes. Luton Airport is easily accessible by train (one stop north), or by car in just a 25-minute drive.
The town also offers frequent trains to St Albans, West Hampstead and Bedford. Gatwick airport is easily accessible via Thameslink train, with journeys taking approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Frequent buses serve the Harpenden area, surrounding towns and airports, with additional road links via the M1, A1(M) and M25 for those commuting by car.
- Contemporary Symphony Linear kitchens
- Glass splashback
- Integrated Zanussi appliances to include electric hob, single oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Carpets and flooring fitted as standard throughout
- Fitted wardrobes to bed 1
- Contemporary family bathroom
- 2 allocated parking spaces