Share percentage 45%, full price £260,000, £5,850 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £961
Rent £328, Service charge £50, Mortgage £583*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) and £90,000 (inside of London)
- You have a deposit of at least 5% of the share value
- You do not own another property or have your name on the deeds or a mortgage for a property worldwide.
- This will be your only residence.
- You are a permanent UK resident or have indefinite right to remain.
Brand new 3-bedroom terraced house in the Haughley development in Bury St Edmunds, available through shared ownership in Nantwich. The price represents purchasing a 45% share of the property
Brand new 3-bedroom terraced house in the Haughley development in Haughley, available through shared ownership in Haughley. The price represents purchasing a 45% share of the property
About the Development
Bloor Homes at Haughley is a wonderful new development offering 2 & 3 bedroom homes. Haughley is located a short drive from the lovely Stowmarket and just a little further to Bury St Edmunds.
At Haughley there are a range of high spec homes, perfect for first time buyers, growing families and downsizers alike. Contemporary and comfortable living are two words used to describe the design of this development and with a wealth of local amenities and activities for all, this is a great opportunity.
About the Area
Located a short drive away from Stowmarket, in the ever-lovely region of Suffolk, Travel to local and surrounding areas is easy. The A14 is only a mile away from the development and connects you to Bury St Edmunds and also east to Ipswich.
For those that love culture, the remains of Haughley Castle is located less that 100 yards from the development. The area also has other day-to-day amenities including a Co-op, beauty salon and post office.
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller upfront payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright. You can buy a minimum 45% share of your home (the maximum you can buy initially is 75%). When you’re ready, you can buy more shares until you staircase to owning 100% of your home.
*Please note images are for information purposes only and may not represent a true likeness for the units being sold. Some or all images have been digitally furnished to represent how the home could be laid out and the final colours/appearance may differ from the images.
*Services Charges will apply, speak to our Sales Agent for more information. Costs are subject to change.
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Separate Lounge
- Storage space
- Flooring throughout
- Ground floor WC
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining
- 3 piece bathroom with shower over bath
- There will be an added service charge
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 45%, full price £260,000, £5,850 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%