Share percentage 45%, full price £150,000, £3,375 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £610
Rent £189, Service charge £85, Mortgage £336*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) and £90,000 (inside of London)
- You have a deposit of at least 5% of the share value
- You do not own another property or have your name on the deeds or a mortgage for a property worldwide.
- This will be your only residence.
- You are a permanent UK resident or have indefinite right to remain.
Wonderful 2 bedroom second floor apartment, available with shared ownership in Buxton.
Brand new 2 bedroom Apartment on the Heathfield Nook Development. The price advertised represents purchasing a 45% share of the home.
About the Home
Stepping into the entrance hallway, you are greeted by two useful storage cupboards with access to all other accommodation. The kitchen is located on the right hand side of the property and comprises of a range of wall and base units with worktop above, integrated stainless steel oven, hob and chimney cooker hood with splash back alongside plumbing for a washing machine. The Lounge/Dining Area is situated on the left hand side of the property and benefits from patio doors leading to a Juliet balcony. The bathroom comprises of a white three piece suite with shower over the bath alongside a fitted shower screen. Bedrooms one and two are situated to the rear of the property.
About the Development
Enjoy both village life and the rural beauty of the Peak District at Heathfield Nook. We have the home that is right for you with various 2 & 3 bedroom homes available. It`s great for families, with lots of -Good- local schools in and around Buxton and Macclesfield. You can be on the A6 heading north or south in only 10 minutes, making it ideal for commuting to work too.
About the Area
Set on the outskirts of Buxton in the Harpur Hill area, Heathfield Nook is within easy reach of the town's many amenities including supermarkets, banks, butchers, schools, bars and restaurants. There are excellent transport links from Buxton to Manchester by road and rail. Buxton is a small town with a friendly community and set in the Peak District offering many outdoor pursuits, The Pavilion Gardens and Opera House.
About Shared Ownership
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller up front payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.
The minimum initial share you can purchase is 45% and the maximum initial share is 75% of the properties full market value. When you’re ready, you can buy more shares until you staircase to owning 100% of your home.
*Please note images are for information purposes only and may not represent a true likeness for the units being sold. Some or all images have been digitally furnished to represent how the home could be laid out and the final colours/appearance may differ from the images.
- Brand new second floor 2 bedroom apartment
- Flooring throughout
- Modern Kitchen offered with white goods
- Large separate Dining/Lounge area
- 3 piece bathroom with shower over bath
- Storage space throughout
- Various integrated kitchen appliances
- Estimated Service charge £128.25pcm
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 45%, full price £150,000, £3,375 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%