Share percentage 25%, full price £319,950, £3,999 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,081
Rent £550, Service charge £132, Mortgage £399*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) and £90,000 (inside of London)
- You have a deposit of at least 5% of the share value
- You do not own another property or have your name on the deeds or a mortgage for a property worldwide.
- This will be your only residence.
- You are a permanent UK resident or have indefinite right to remain.
A wonderful 2 bedroom apartment, available through shared ownership in Tunbridge Wells
Wonderful 2 bedroom ground floor apartment available in the Good Station Road Development. The price advertised represents purchasing a 45% share of the home
About the Development
1 & 2 bedroom apartments available for sale through Shared Ownership in the sought after area of Tunbridge Wells. Perfect for those who are looking for a stylish new home within a gated community. The apartments offer open space, integrated appliances, flooring throughout and a three piece bathroom with shower over bath.
About the Home
Entering at ground level from the outside of the building you will find the entrance door to the apartment which leads you into an entrance hall with spacious built in store cupboard handy for your coats and shoes. Continuing through into the hallway access is given to all rooms including a bathroom with shower over bath, WC and hand basin, two large double bedrooms and spacious kitchen, dining and living space. The kitchen area comes complete with hob, oven and integrated extractor hood fitted into a sleek modern kitchen with space for you to add your own fridge freezer and washing machine. Flooring is fitted throughout with carpet in the bedroom and vinyl type flooring to the rest. Outside there is 1 car parking space.
About the Area
About the area, Royal Tunbridge Wells is Kentish town and country at its best. This historic spa town has welcomed visitors for over 400 years and today, residents and visitors can browse among chic independent shops of the colonnaded Pantiles and the High Street, with bustling cafes bars, music and one-of-a-kind shops. Located in western Kent, this delightful town is a mere 30 miles south-east of central London and close to the border with East Sussex upon the northern edge of the High Weald, making it a perfect lifestyle destination for professionals and families.
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller upfront payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright. At Penkridge you can buy a minimum 45% share of your home (the maximum you can buy initially is 75%). When you’re ready, you can buy more shares until you staircase to owning 100% of your home.
*Please note images are for information purposes only and may not represent a true likeness for the units being sold. Some or all images have been digitally furnished to represent how the home could be laid out and the final colours/appearance may differ from the images.
- Ground Floor 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Incentives Available! See development description
- Integrated Hob, Oven & Extractor Hood
- Allocated Parking
- Flooring Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Space For Fridge/Freezer & Washing Machine
- Estimated Service Charge £132.02 pcm
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £319,950, £3,999 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%