Share percentage 50%, full price £182,000, £4,550 Min Deposit.
Share percentage 50%, full price £182,000, £4,550 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £696
Rent £209, Service charge £34, Mortgage £453*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
- Your Household income needs to be under £80,000 pa.
- You cannot be the owner of another property
The Chaddock is a 3-bedroom semi-detached home with a DOUBLE BEDROOM, 2 SINGLE BEDROOMS, DRIVEWAY PARKING, separate lounge, KITCHEN/DINER & downstairs WC, on the edge of Leigh town centre.
*Available for early-bird reservation*
*Show home coming soon! *
Available for purchase for 50% shared ownership.
50% share- £91,000
Monthly rent on remaining share (50%)- £208.54
75% share- £136,500
Monthly rent on remaining share (25%) – £104.27
The Chaddock is a modern, three-bedroom semi-detached house, perfect for first time buyers, couples and young families. The property is part of Waterside Point, a new canal-side development featuring a blend of 2 & 3-bedroom homes on the edge of Leigh town centre.
The Chaddock is designed to help you feel at home the moment you step inside. At the front of the property is the generously sized and well-lit living room, perfect for relaxing after a hard day at work.
At the rear of this home is the open-plan kitchen/diner complete with integrated appliances including a fridge freezer, dishwasher and oven and hob, plus a washer/dryer. This fantastic room provides the ideal modern space perfect for catching up with family and friends; complete with patio doors leading to the rear, turfed garden. In times of nice weather, you can easily extend this living space outside. There is also a handy W.C and storage cupboard downstairs.
Upstairs you will find the generously sized master bedroom and two additional single bedrooms, plus the stylish 3-piece family bathroom suite with designer taps, Porcelanosa tiling and an over-bath shower, plus a separate, handy storage cupboard.
Each property benefits from driveway parking.
With its enviable location, great transport links and wide range of shops and bars nearby, visit Waterside Point and experience canal-side living in the heart of a traditional north west town.
Families with children of all ages will be pleased to know there are a wide range of both primary and secondary schools close to Waterside Point, including a popular primary school adjacent to the development. Several nearby colleges offer a range of exciting courses, and the excellent transport links into Manchester provide easy access for students travelling to the city’s universities on a daily basis.
Within walking distance is the Spinning Gate Shopping Centre, offering a great choice of fashion, gifts and everyday essentials while Parsonage Retail Park is only a few minutes away.
Leigh town centre has a range of popular retail favourites and for those willing to travel a little further, the iconic Intu Trafford Centre, the second largest shopping centre in the country, is just 25 minutes away by car. In addition, there are nine large supermarkets within one mile of Waterside Point, ideal for all your weekly shopping needs.
For those commuting across the North West, Waterside Point is great for accessibility. Leigh is located along the A580 East Lancashire Road which connects Manchester and Liverpool, plus junctions to the M6 and M60 motorways.
Leigh Bus Station is only a 5-minute walk from Waterside Point and provides regular services into Warrington, Wigan, Bolton and beyond while the Vantage bus service provides a direct route into the centre of Manchester - ideal for those working in the city.
Living at Waterside Point means you can take your pick from a wide range of places to eat, with something guaranteed to appeal to all. Options range from well-known high street favourites to delicious pub grub and local restaurants offering delicacies from across the globe, you’ll never be stuck for somewhere to enjoy a meal out without travelling far.
Just a mile away is Pennington Flash, a stunning 200-acre nature reserve with a boating lake and 9-hole golf course. Leigh has an active nightlife with a varied selection of pubs and bars nearby, plus a new Cineworld cinema, several gyms (including one open 24/7) and numerous local parks. Leigh town centre also offers all the essentials such as pharmacies, opticians and banks.
At Your Housing Group, our focus is on comfort and style. We take pride in shaping every aspect of your home to ensure it meets your every need, which is why your new home will be full of products and finishes of the highest quality.
- Spacious and airy layout.
- Double glazing throughout.
- Off street parking for all properties.
- Energy efficient appliances.
- Flooring to kitchen, bathroom and cloaks.
- Patio doors leading to rear garden.
- Turfed gardens.
- Some properties look out over the canal.
- George Moores fitted units and work surfaces.
- Integrated fridge freezer.
- Integrated dishwasher.
- Integrated electric oven and gas hob.
- Washer dryer.
- Chimney hood with extractor fan.
- Worcester Bosch boiler.
- Contemporary 3-piece bathroom suites.
- Heated chrome towel rail.
- Over bath thermostatic shower fitted to main bathrooms.
- Designer tiles from Porcelanosa
- Vado Taps.
- LED downlighters to kitchen and bathroom.
- Telephone and broadband internet sockets.
- TV sockets.
All leaseholders are required to pay a fair- and reasonable proportion of the repairs and- maintenance of landscaped areas and communal facilities as detailed in the lease.
- Refer to service charge breakdown
- Shared private drives, Shared footpaths, Lighting, Boundary treatments, Acoustic fence, Sleeping Policeman Bollards or any additional facilities which the Landlord sees fit.
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Brochure
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 50%, full price £182,000, £4,550 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%