Share percentage 35%, full price £394,000, £6,895 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,397
Rent £574, Service charge £144, Mortgage £679*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.82%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Priority will be offered to MOD personnel.
One-bedroom, third-floor, apartment
Moat is pleased to present to the market this modern, well-presented one-bedroom third floor apartment situated opposite Crystal Palace Park. Nearby Bromley town centre offers a wide selection of high street names, The Glades shopping centre, restaurants and bars. Crystal Palace triangle boasts a variety of independent cafes, shops and pubs. There are several primary and secondary schools within the local area, including Kelvin Grove Primary and Eden Park High School. There are several transport links nearby, Penge West (0.3 mi) Penge East (0.3 mi, 20 mins to London Victoria) and Sydenham (0.5 mi) which have regular services to London Bridge, Cannon Street, Charing Cross and Victoria. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A21 providing links to the M25.
· Entrance hallway with storage cupboard
· Open plan lounge / kitchen / dining with access to private decked balcony
· Fitted kitchen with mixture of wall and base units.
· Integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine
· Master bedroom
· Fitted bathroom with over the bat thermostatic shower and screen, basin, w.c and heated towel rail
· Gas central heating
· Double glazing
· Communal grounds
· Allocated parking space and bicycle shed
· Remainder of 12-year NHBC warranty
· Floor plans are indicative from original marketing circa. 2018
· Lease date: 125 years from 1 March 2018
· EPC rating – B (83)
· CO2 emissions – unknown – new format
· Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding
Tenure: Not specified
Council Tax Band: Not specified
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 35%, full price £394,000, £6,895 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.82%