Share percentage 25%, full price £432,500, £10,813 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,448
Rent £743, Service charge £229, Mortgage £476*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.29%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
Don’t miss out – limited time offer at Royal Albert Wharf!
To help you set up home for the autumn - reserve an apartment through Shared Ownership at Riverside and save an amazing £5,000 towards your moving costs!*
Stunning spacious 2 bedroom apartments at Royal Albert Wharf available now with Shared Ownership. Book your exclusive appointment to view!
This two bedroom apartment boasts open plan living kitchen space with a large spacious balcony. Benefit from two double bedrooms one with an en suite and built in wardrobe, and plenty of storage throughout the apartment.
- Zanussi home appliances throughout
- Second floor apartment with lift access
- Only 5 minutes walk to Gallions Reach station
- Riverside walks and 3 green spaces
Situated close to Gallions Reach DLR, within 20 minutes of Canary Wharf, these outstanding 1,2 & 3 bed Shared Ownership apartments benefit from a superb waterside location. In a prime position, where the river Thames meets the Royal Docks, Royal Albert Wharf brings exciting new architecture into an historic setting, creating a vibrant new destination for work, rest and play. Your new neighbourhood - where the waterside meets the city.
The first phase of Royal Albert Wharf is bordered by water on three sides - with the Royal Albert Basin to the west, the River Thames to the east and a former shipping lock to the south. Workspace, cafés and bars will line the dock where a 100-year old Edwardian 'Pump House' still operates while a tree-lined square will act as a focal point for the community.
- Gallions Reach DLR (0.3 km)
- Cyprus DLR (1.1 km)
Riverside is unique place to live, with a relaxed waterfront setting and great transport connections. The Zone 3 location keeps you connected, but also offers you far more for your money too.
Everything you need is on your doorstep, with plenty of places to eat and drink creating a buzzing social scene. Creative studios offer classes ranging from yoga and mindfulness to art and film. For those wanting to take advantage of the great outdoors, there is a vast amount of open space including traditional garden squares and parkland as well as the inspiring waterside walkway otherwise known as the Capital Ring. All of this combines to make Royal Albert Wharf a place you'll be proud to call home.
Fine dining and cosmopolitan café culture are all close to hand. From Tom's Kitchen and Iberica at Canary Wharf to the diverse range of East-End gastro-pubs and restaurants locally, you'll find an eclectic menu of tastes from all corners of the globe.
Whether you fancy elegant cocktails in a sophisticated bar or a big night out with friends, there is an excellent choice of venues within 30 minutes of Royal Albert Wharf. And if you're simply looking for a relaxed pint at a friendly local pub, Galyon's Bar & Kitchen is just a few minutes' walk, whilst nearby Canning Town also has a range of options.
*Terms and conditions apply, contact our team for details. Payable on completion, subject to availability and on selected shared ownership plots only at Lyle and Mare Buildings, Royal Albert Wharf. Once reservation fee is paid on/before 16/10/2021, exchange must be within 28 days and complete by the deadline set as agreed with Notting Hill Genesis for offer to be honoured. Not in conjunction with any other offer or scheme. No cash alternative. Offer may be removed or changed at any time.
Kitchen, dining & living rooms
- Kitchens by Manhattan featuring soft-closing wall and base units in gloss White, square edged laminate worktops with upstand and white gloss splashback to hob.
- Zanussi appliances including integrated oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel feature chimney hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Zanussi washer dryer located in the hall cupboard.
- LED under-pelmet lighting and chrome downlighters.
- Recycling bins included.
- Franke Stainless steel single bowl sink with Grohe mixer tap in chrome. Brushed stainless steel light switches and electrical sockets.
- 80% wool mix carpet to bedrooms in 'Pearl’.
- Built in wardrobe with white doors and brushed satin ironmongery to bedroom one.
- LED downlighters to bedrooms.
Bathrooms & En Suites
- Large format ceramic wall and floor tiling in natural tone.
- Ideal Standard sanitary ware with mixer taps.
- Ideal Standard bath with thermostatically controlled mixer taps, shower over bath and clear glass bath screen.
- Vanity unit with storage and full width mirror above.
- Ladder style heated towel rail in chrome finish.
- Chrome downlighters and chrome shaver socket.
- Solid core flush faced front and internal doors painted in white with satin chrome finish ironmongery.
- Walls finished in white vinyl matt emulsion to compliment the white satin painted architraves and skirting boards.
- Contemporary oak effect laminate flooring in to the entrance hall, kitchen, living room and storage cupboards. Double glazed windows featuring external grey aluminium framing and an internal white finish.
- White radiators with individual thermostat controls.
- Data points for telephone and wireless broadband hub to living room and bedroom 1.
- Freeview TV points to all bedrooms and Freeview and SKY enabled TV points to bedroom 1 and living area (requires subscription at additional cost).
- Recessed LED energy efficient downlighters throughout.
- Mains operated smoke and heat detector with battery backup.
- Video entry phone system.
Balconies and Terraces
- Private outside space to all apartments.
- Balconies and terraces are all paved or decked.
- External lighting.
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership is a government backed scheme allowing you to buy a share in a property from 25% to 75% of the full market value and pay a subsidised rent on the remainder. Because you only have to put down a deposit on the share you buy, you won't need to save as much for a deposit as you would if you were buying outright. **Affordability and eligibility criteria applies.
*Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £432,500, £10,813 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.29%