Share percentage 25%, full price £320,000, £8,000 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,016
Rent £550, Service charge £114, Mortgage £352*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.29%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Parkside at Royal Albert Wharf- a brand new collection of 1 bedroom apartments in East London, E16.
Over 50% reserved!
Ready to move in - A brand new collection of 1 bedroom apartments at the Royal Docks, E16 available through Shared Ownership.
Find out more today!
This award winning regeneration in East London will offer home owners a unique lifestyle with a perfect balance of access to outdoor space with diverse landscapes.
Available to move in now, these one bed apartments boast spacious open plan living, leading out on to a large private balcony, some with views of the forthcoming park. The generous double bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe
You can also benefit from:
- Bike storage
- Forthcoming restaurant, gym and nursery**
- Onsite creative studio and café specialising in vegan chocolate
- 3 green spaces within the development
- Canary Wharf less than 30 minutes away on the train*
Parkside comprises of two landmark buildings, Guthrum Court and George Court and boasts a wide range of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and duplexes overlooking a stunning new park, Northern Square. Not only does living at Parkside offer ease of access to open green space, you’re only minutes away from the waterfront and transport connections to central London and the City via the DLR too.
Gallions Reach DLR in zone 3 is on your doorstep, just a 4 minute walk away, connecting you to the heart of London. There are also plenty of other ways to get around including cycle ways and footpaths along the river - there’s no better way to start your day.
Just a 17 minute walk away, you’ll find lots of supermarkets and popular high street stores in the Gallions Reach Shopping Park. You’re also less than a 15 minute bus ride from Beckton and Gateway retail parks.
You can reach all of London’s hotspots easily from Royal Albert Wharf, no matter how you like to get around. If cycling is your thing, you can pedal to Canary Wharf in just over 30 minutes - the nearby CS3 means a leisurely, traffic-free ride to work, places to eat and shop and you can start from just around the corner.
*Travel times taken from Google Maps
**subject to lease agreements
- Manhattan kitchen with gloss white finish
- Dark grey worktops
- Zanussi appliances including integrated oven, four-zone ceramic hob and hood
- Integrated fridge-freezer
- Zanussi washer dryer in utility cupboard
- White Manhattan glazed splashback
- Natural Oak wood effect flooring
- Low energy downlights
- Recycling bins included
- 80% wool carpet in neutral tones
- Multiroom point low energy LED downlights
- Satellite multi room to master bedroom
- Built-in wardrobe
- Ideal Standard sanitaryware
- Ideal Standard bath with rainshower over bath, mixer taps and glass shower screen
- Ideal Standard Rainshower to en-suite
- Ceramic wall tiling
- Wall-to-wall mirror above basin
- Chrome downlights
- Chrome shaver socket
- Heated towel rail
- Smart meters to each apartment
- White radiators with thermostat control
- Fibre broadband enabled
- TV points to all bedrooms
- Stainless steel light switches and electrical sockets to kitchen
- Low profile/slimline mains operated smoke and heat detector with battery backup
- Video entry phone system with touch sensitive display
Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £320,000, £8,000 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.29%