Share percentage 75%, full price £170,000, £6,375 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £736
Rent £91, Service charge £10, Mortgage £635*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Coach house with garage and parking
This spacious two bedroom coach house is in Yeovil. Garage and parking provided! Available on Shared Ownership resale you could buy with just a 5% deposit.
Featuring a on open-plan living area with dual-aspect windows. The kitchen has an integrated oven, hob and hood. There are two comfortable bedrooms, with a wardrobe to the master. The bathroom has a modern, white suite.
One parking space is provided, as well as a single garage.
- Lease term remaining: 119 years
- Open-plan living area
- Fitted kitchen with oven, hob and hood
- Modern, white bathroom suite
- Your own parking space and garage
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 75%, full price £170,000, £6,375 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%