Share percentage 40%, full price £320,000, £6,400 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,113
Rent £440, Service charge £35, Mortgage £638*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
New semi-detached house with garden
Featuring a spacious living / dining room. The kitchen is fitted with an oven, hob and hood. On this floor, you'll also find a WC and built-in storage.
Upstairs, there are three comfortable bedrooms, with a wardrobe to the master. The bathroom has a modern, white suite. Two parking spaces are provided, as well as a turfed back garden.
- Tenure: Leasehold.
- Length of lease: 990 years.
- Predicted council tax band: TBC.
- Service charge is renewed once a year.
- Price release expected summer 2022.
- Open-plan living / dining room
- Fitted kitchen with oven, hob and hood
- Modern, white bathroom suites
- Turfed, rear garden
- Two parking spaces
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 40%, full price £320,000, £6,400 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%