Share percentage 25%, full price £227,000, £2,838 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £686
Rent £390, Service charge £13, Mortgage £283*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Stepping into your new home is one of the best and most exciting achievements in your life and Shared Ownership makes that ambition possible. You initially purchase a part share in a home through a mortgage and savings. You only need to buy as much as you can afford, usually a minimum of 25% and up to a maximum of 75%, and you pay a subsidised rent to us on the share that you don’t own. The great thing about Shared Ownership is that you can buy a larger share of the property whenever you can afford it. The more you own, the less rent you pay and what’s more, you will benefit from only needing a low deposit because its calculated only on the value of the share you buy. Shared Ownership provides you with the perfect opportunity to get your feet onto the property ladder and even though you are only purchasing a share in your home, it will feel as if you own it outright because you are welcome to decorate and personalise it to your own taste.
Shared Ownership is a government backed initiative and below we’ve listed some of the main qualifying criteria
around your eligibility:
• Your household income is £80,000 a year or less
• You cannot afford all the deposit and mortgagepayments for a home that meets your needs
• You’re a first-time buyer or
• You used to own a home, but cannot affordto buy one now or
• You own a home and want to move but cannot afforda new home suitable for your needs or
• You’re forming a new household - for example, aftera relationship breakdown or
• You’re an existing shared owner and want to move
The Ribble- Spacious three- bedroom, semi detached house with off road parking and turfed garden.
Three-bedroom, semi-detached house with off-road parking and turfed front garden. The ground floor features a WC, a spacious lounge with bay window, a utility space, and a modern open plan kitchen and dining space with patio doors leading to a garden at the rear. Upstairs there’s a spacious master bedroom with en-suite, a 2nd double bedroom, a single bedroom, a family bathroom and additional storage space.
Please note some of The Ribble house types in future phases will not not include en-suites.
All Bartle Field homes have light, spacious rooms. Kitchen/diners all include modern fitted units, a stainless-steel oven, gas hob and extractor hood. You’ll also find contemporary, eye catching bathroom designs, off-road parking and a range of superb eco-features. These range from solar panels and electric vehicle charging points to new energy efficient boilers and full double-glazing, making them inexpensive to heat and maintain.
• Contemporary kitchen with ample storage
• Oven hob & extractor
• Soft close drawers
• White sanitaryware
• Thermostatic shower to bathrooms
• Generous tiling to bathroom
• Carpets and Vinyl flooring throughout
• Off street parking
• Mirrors to bathrooms
• Turfing to front and rear gardens
• Double glazed windows
• Electric car charging point
• Solar panels
• Wall or fencing provided to all boundaries
• External front and rear lights
• Outside tap
• 10-year Premier Guarantee
Property DownloadsKey Information Document Floor Plan Brochure Brochure Price List Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £227,000, £2,838 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%