2 bedroom house for sale
Norwich Road, NR13 3BU
Am I eligible?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market.
- You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
For further details on Shared Ownership please visit myclarionhousing.com/sharedownership
Just launched in Acle, an exciting new development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes
St Edmund’s Park
NEW RELEASES COMING SOON: Register your interest today
Just launched in Acle, an exciting new development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes available with shared ownership.
St Edmund’s Park is a fantastic new community of two, three and four bedroom high quality homes.
Set in a charming, historical town, full of local amenities and independent retailers, Acle is desirable place to put down your roots.
Just 20 minutes away is Norwich town centre where you’ll find the very latest in retail, leisure and entertainment venues, coupled with impressive history thanks to the imposing cathedral and iconic Castle Museum and Gallery.
For further information or to register your interest, please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Just 13 miles from Norwich town centre
- 15 minute drive to Great Yarmouth
- Local amenities close by, including Co-Op, M&S and Starbucks
- Less than half a mile to Acle train station
Tenure: Not specified
Council Tax Band: Not specified