Share percentage 45%, full price £310,000, £6,975 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,210
Rent £414, Service charge £101, Mortgage £695*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Available for our resale shared ownership, a beautifully presented and modern two-bedroom, second floor apartment in a fantastic location near to Crystal Palace, West Norwood and Croydon.
Beaumaris Gardens, Downsview Road, Norwood, London, SE19 3BQ
With a communal entrance and stair access to the second floor this modern and bright apartment comprises a spacious hallway with storage cupboard, open plan kitchen with inbuilt oven and hub, spacious lounge with a view of the communal garden, master bedroom with in-built cupboard, second bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath.
This apartment also benefits from access to allocated off street parking and well-maintained communal gardens.
Length of Lease: Approx. 118 Years
Council Tax Band: Croydon Council - C
Gross Internal Area: 67m2
Property Value = £310,000
Percentage Share = 45%
Share Price = £139,500
*Monthly Rent = ££413.88
*Monthly Service Charge = £101.33
**Monthly Mortgage Payment = £698
***Annual Household Income = £43,000
*Please note the rent and service charge is reviewed annually 01 April.
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).You may still be eligible with a 5% deposit.
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and providethe following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed.
- Nearest bus stop is a 3-minute walk away and nearest train stations include West Norwood and Crystal Palace.
- Good schools nearby Downsview Primary School and Priory School
- Walking distance to local amenities with lots of shops including Tesco’s and Lidl as well as corner
- Local parks just a short walk away
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 45%, full price £310,000, £6,975 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%