Share percentage 50%, full price £425,000, £10,625 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,547
Rent £339, Service charge £162, Mortgage £1,046*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.82%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
* Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
* Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
* No cash buyers
* No pets
* Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
* Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
* Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
* Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.
Stylish 3rd floor 1 bedroom apartment
1 Bedrooms | 1 Bathrooms | 1 Receptions
Stylish 3rd floor 1 bedroom apartment set within an Eco-Architectural Development and just moments from the tranquillity of Regents Canal
This fantastic property offers luxury living, quality fixtures and fittings, peaceful surroundings being positioned directly by the waterside of the Canal and an enviable location between Shoreditch and Dalston, a short walk to Angel, Highbury & Islington and the abundance of shops, bars and restaurants of Kingsland Road, Shoreditch High Street and Upper Street are also all within easy reach.
The apartment comprises of a large open-plan kitchen, dining and living room, double bedroom with ample storage space and a neutrally decorated Bathroom suite.
A secure underground lock up also provides suitable storage for bikes
- Modern Neutral Décor Throughout
- Private Canal Side Development
- Secure Entry With Lift
- Secure Underground Bike Lock Up
- Excellent Transport Links
Tenure: Not specified
Council Tax Band: Not specified
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 50%, full price £425,000, £10,625 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.82%