Share percentage 30%, full price £390,000, £11,700 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,308
Rent £626, Service charge £42, Mortgage £640*
Calculated using a representative rate of 5.39%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- You have an income less than £ 80000
Spacious family houses close the Canterbury city centre
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN
Moat are pleased to release details of a collection of 3 bedroom houses for shared ownership located in Saxon Fields in Canterbury, Kent.
Each of these beautiful homes have been finished to the highest standard and come complete with everything needed for modern lifestyles.
Located in the heart of Canterbury in Kent, this beautiful development is closely situated to everything needed for a modern lifestyle, including Canterbury East and Canterbury West train stations, Whitefriars shopping centre and a variety of bars, pubs and restaurants nearby. Both Canterbury train stations provide excellent links into central London, and seaside towns Whitstable and Herne Bay are just a short drive away.
These homes are available to view and ready to move into.
Book your viewing with Sandersons today by registering your interest.
*Ts and Cs apply
Each of these homes comes with everything needed for modern life including:
- Fully fitted Symphony Kitchen in Urban Pebble
- Integrated appliances including oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine
Fully fitted bathroom with bath, shower and shower screen
- New Elford Twist Cashew carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing. French Oak Grege vinyl flooring to kitchen and bathroom
- Cabling for Sky Q
- Gas fired Central Heating with combination boiler
- Parking spaces
- 12 year NHBC warranty
The development will shortly include excellent facilities right on your doorstep – shops for everyday necessities, restaurants in which to relax and dine, a community centre to provide leisure activities and an office campus offering employment opportunities.
Council Tax Band: D
Property DownloadsKey Information Document Floor Plan Price List
The ‘estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together: rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: This is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes).
- Service Charge: Covers maintenance and repairs for communal areas within your development.
- Mortgage: Share to Buy use a database of mortgage rates to work out the rate likely to be available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly plan on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: This mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. This is not a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 30%, full price £390,000, £11,700 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 5.39%